• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

three "big dogs" Friday ???

LeRinkRat

gonna chance these three small just for "action" MLB really NOT my game. just going on pitchers recent performance (or the favorites lack there of) start times pacific (bet/return)

4:10pm / Tigers +200 (Fiers) @ Indians (Bieber) (50/150)
5:10pm / Royals +260 (Duffy) @ Astros (Keuchel) (40/144)
5:40pm / Marlins +205 (Chen) @ Rockies (Gray) (50/152.50)

OPINIONS WELCOME :shake:

might be with you on marlins LRR , tigers and royals dont know need to study those games if i place bets

thanks for the response, guys. Marlies had a chance to bust it open top of 1st @ Denver BUT stranded runners and did NOT score :mad:

Oh Good GOD!!!I guess MLB is just NOT the NHL where the "big dogs" BARK pretty regular. BOTH the Marlies AND Tigers getting trounced. Royals @ Astros "Nut & Honey" going to top of 9th but THAT will probably end in tears too :shitstorm:

dogs do win alot in MLB too LRR, dont worry come back tomorrow with more:shake:
OVER worked out tho for miami game

dogs do win alot in MLB too LRR, dont worry come back tomorrow with more:shake:
OVER worked out tho for miami game

well I'll be swizzled!!! the "Royal Rodents" "squeek" a run top of 9th and hold on to WIN 1-0 @ Houston!!! SAVES my NIGHT!!! :)

Back