• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Thomas Jones traded to Jets....

Pats eyeing Moss...Give Brady a big reciever and they will be the team to beat again.

So what did the jets have to give up in exchange for thomas jones?

What did the pats give up for wes welker??

The Jets gave up a second round pick they got from the Redskins, number 37 overall.

They got Jones and the Bears second rounder, pick number 63 overall.

This leaves the Bears with picks 31 and 37 and the potential to trade up in round one.

that sounds like a really good deal for the jets. Does anyone else agree?? Sounds like they got a proven RB and a 2nd round pick in exchange for a 2nd round pick.

He's only lost 2 fumbles in 4 years (last two in college and first two in the NFL)?

Oh I got it now lol..Super Bowl.

Which makes the Texans look even stupider for going and getting Green when they could have gotten Jones for less money and only had to swap picks.

They need to move and start over again especially now they are shopping Carr around for no takers.

Yeah, maybe I'm stupid, but I really liked the idea of Thomas Jones in Cleveland and I can see why the Jets went after him.

I think he's got a good attitude, he can play in weather, and he shows up in the playoffs. Other than perhaps the weather thing, you can't really be sure of these things until they do them.

I agree with you of having him in cleveland but i don't know if the bears would of took braylon edwards. They have a full slate of good recievers in their arsenal.

The Bears have one good receiver (Berian, sp?) and a solid possession guy (Muhammed, sp?), they could have used Edwards, but I am pretty sure the Browns would take a significant cap hit if they traded him.

And, truthfully, if the Jets got him for a second rounder, Edwards would have been too much to give them.

It's all right, though, I doubt the guy is the second coming of Jim Brown or anything.

jones is a damn good back i hope to fuck we know what we are doing in the windy city.

Back