• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Theory...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
So, I have said since the Houston series that KD was out for the playoffs. I still stand by that. But... What if Kerr used game 3 as basically a throwaway game? So he knows Durant is back for Game 4 and that gets Klay an extra 48 hours of rest as well. He could have basically been saying we just need to win one at home, and obviously win Game 6 at home. This leaves the window open to steal one in Canada(#5 or #7). Who knows? I'd buy into this more if there was 2 days of rest in between.

The new series line basically calling it a coin flip shoots this theory down, imo. I'm a bit shocked in general that they didn't favor Golden State slightly due to the nature of GSW-bots

Anyways, I'll merge this into discussion thread later but figured this would lead to some fun discussion between games.

I said it as soon as it happened. He tore his Achilles. May not have been a complete tear, but definitely ligament tear. I’ve been directly next to 2 different people playing sports who tore their achilles and both said exactly the same thing, “who kicked me in the back of my leg?”
KD had that same look of turning around wondering what happened. Convinced it was a torn Achilles and when Dubs said it was a calf strain I was very surprised. I believe there is some hiding going on and honestly believe KD is done as a Warrior.

I said it as soon as it happened. He tore his Achilles. May not have been a complete tear, but definitely ligament tear. I’ve been directly next to 2 different people playing sports who tore their achilles and both said exactly the same thing, “who kicked me in the back of my leg?”
KD had that same look of turning around wondering what happened. Convinced it was a torn Achilles and when Dubs said it was a calf strain I was very surprised. I believe there is some hiding going on and honestly believe KD is done as a Warrior.
Definitely J on all of this.

Back