• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The Steelers got SCREWED

Playing 1 game against a team with a losing record that isnt in their division. There playing the Ravens and Bengals...thats 5 games next year against teams with losing records last year! Wow....

teams they are playing

Titans
Chargers
Patriots
Colts
Cowboys
Giants
Jaguars
Redskins

...WHAT!??!?!

they didnt get screwed....thats the way the scheduling in the NFL works

you play 6 division games, 4 games against an NFC division, 4 games against an AFC division, and 2 games against teams that finished in the same place in their division...

Since they won the AFC north last year, they play 2 division champs (pats and chargers) and just had the misfortune of having to play the two strongest divisions in each conference in the same year...

and they showed the strength of schedule and the pats have the easiest...

thats pretty much solely thanks to the dolphins sucking ass last year

I personally think they did, even with our division sucking balls again, the Steelers have the #1 SOS next year. Thats 7 teams that made the playoffs last year, 1 which won the SB, another 1 that was in it, and another one that was in the championship!

they didnt get screwed

they got unlucky in that they have to play the NFC East and the AFC South...

last year they hit the jackpot and got to beat up on the NFC West and AFC East....

It all evens out...

14540182455986b5e6c1ft5.jpg

Playing 1 game against a team with a losing record that isnt in their division. There playing the Ravens and Bengals...thats 5 games next year against teams with losing records last year! Wow....

teams they are playing

Titans
Chargers
Patriots
Colts
Cowboys
Giants
Jaguars
Redskins

...WHAT!??!?!

Titans-I'm a Titan fan but I think we're worse next year. I hope I'm wrong.
Chargers- Best team in the NFL.
Cheatriots-11-5. Scum of the earth but a good team.
Barbaros-Good team, but they are slowly descending.
Boys-Damn good team.
Giants-Not the juggernaut you think they are.
Jags-Improving team
Skins-Will finish last in the NFC East next season.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08106/873351-66.stm

The Steelers' schedule of 16 regular-season games has been rated the toughest in the league by virtue of their opponents' records in 2007 with a .598 winning percentage.

In fact, all four teams in the AFC North Division are in the top nine for their strength of schedules next season -- each play a similar schedule except for two games.

The Steelers' opponents next season at home are Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Houston, Indianapolis, San Diego, Dallas and the Super Bowl champion New York Giants.

On the road they play Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Tennessee, New England, Philadelphia and Washington.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YA!!!!!!! :eyes:

teams they are playing

Titans
Chargers
Patriots
Colts
Cowboys
Giants
Jaguars
Redskins

...WHAT!??!?!

you weren't complaining last year when they had one of the easiest schedules in the AFC.

you weren't complaining last year when they had one of the easiest schedules in the AFC.

:36_11_6: that's probably b/c he wasn't at CTG to complain about it.....

i can still see an 11-5 season having the hardest schedule....

:36_11_6: that's probably b/c he wasn't at CTG to complain about it.....

i can still see an 11-5 season having the hardest schedule....

i still think the steelers win the division. Something is going to happen to the browns this year that will derail there season. Steelers should get 6 divisional wins. Also, if they play the cowboys early in the season they should win. Cowboys are going to be a mess untiil about week 9 or 10.

yup there is definately a conspiracy against the steelers going on.....

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08106/873528-66.stm

Not only do the Steelers have the toughest schedule in the league, the NFL issued them one in which they won't have the chance to feel comfortable with any one kickoff time.

The Steelers play at night in three of their first five games and have only two scheduled 1 p.m. kickoffs in their first 13 games in 2008.

Their schedule, released by the NFL this afternoon, contains the maximum of five night games -- two on Sunday, two on Monday and one Thursday.

The Steelers open at Heinz Field Sept. 7 against the Houston Texans and then go right into the teeth of their AFC North Division competition at Cleveland Sept. 14, an 8:15 p.m. start. The Browns and Steelers are virtual co-favorites in the AFC North, according to early odds.

The date for the Steelers' preseason opener also has been set, for Aug. 8 against Philadelphia at Heinz Field.

PRESEASON

AUGUST
8 -- Philadelphia, 7:30
14 -- vs. Buffalo in Toronto, 7:30 p.m.
23 -- at Minnesota, 8 p.m.
28 -- Carolina, 7:30 p.m.

REGULAR SEASON

SEPTEMBER

7 -- Houston, 1 p.m.
14 -- at Cleveland, 8:15 p.m.
21 -- at Philadelphia, 4:15 p.m.
29 -- Baltimore, 8:30 p.m.

OCTOBER
5 -- at Jacksonville, 8:15 p.m.
12 -- Off
19 -- at Cincinnati, 1 p.m.
26 -- New York Giants, 4:15 p.m.

NOVEMBER
3 -- at Washington, 8:30 p.m.
9 -- Indianapolis, 4:15 p.m.
16 -- San Diego, 4:15 p.m.
20 -- Cincinnati, 8:15 p.m.
30 -- at New England, 4:15 p.m.

DECEMBER
7 -- Dallas, 4:15 p.m.
14 -- at Baltimore, 1 p.m.
21 -- at Tennessee, 1 p.m.
28 -- Cleveland, 1 p.m.

My aunt became a Redskin season ticket holder last year after being on the list for 30 years ...She lives in California and really isnt a fan, my dad is a huge redskin fan..He`s getting tickets from her...I`M GOING TO MNF ...DA DA DA DA

I like the schedule ... BRING IT ON

<TABLE class=Table cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TableRow0>Sunday, Oct. 26</TD><TD class=TableRow0>
small_giants_40347.gif
vs. Giants
</TD><TD class=TableRow0>4:15 p.m. (FOX)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=TableRow0>Monday, Nov. 3</TD><TD class=TableRow0>
small_redskins_41542[1]_40334.gif
@ Redskins
</TD><TD class=TableRow0>8:30 p.m. (ESPN)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=TableRow0>Sunday, Nov. 9</TD><TD class=TableRow0>
mini_colts_50850.gif
vs. Colts
</TD><TD class=TableRow0>4:15 p.m. (CBS)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=TableRow0>Sunday, Nov. 16</TD><TD class=TableRow0>
Mini_chargers_50851.gif
vs. Chargers *</TD><TD class=TableRow0>4:15 p.m. (CBS)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=TableRow0>Thursday, Nov. 20</TD><TD class=TableRow0>
smalli_bengals_40337.gif
vs. Bengals
</TD><TD class=TableRow0>8:15 p.m. (NFL Network)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=TableRow0>Sunday, Nov. 30</TD><TD class=TableRow0>
small_patriots_41537[1]_40339.gif
@ Patriots * </TD><TD class=TableRow0>4:15 p.m. (CBS)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=TableRow0>Sunday, Dec. 7</TD><TD class=TableRow0>
small_cowboys_40346.gif
vs. Cowboys *
</TD><TD class=TableRow0>4:15 p.m. (FOX)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thats crazy, other then the Bengals, thats a murderers row

Back