• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The Open - In Game Discussion

WOW, "X"!!! birdies #18 for [-4] and a share of the [-9] lead AND wins his daily matchplay with Rory. can he do like at the TOUR Championship ???. adjusted odds yesterday were 18-1 :)

looks like tiger 3rd to last group

We know he can intimidate Spieth....

The others are rock solid at the top.

McIlroy got nothing out of his round today, for as well as he hit it off the tee.

looks like tiger 3rd to last group

We know he can intimidate Spieth....

The others are rock solid at the top.

I don't think we should kid ourselves. it is probably "Squirrely" Spieth's tourney. the guy has SO much lucky "grease" it is just unreal and he rarely blows a lead :mad:

BUT I am hoping either "Cocker Tommy" Fleetwood, Alex Noren or "The Mole" can shoot a "bomber" round Sunday and STEAL this thing :pray:

I don't think we should kid ourselves. it is probably "Squirrely" Spieth's tourney. the guy has SO much lucky "grease" it is just unreal and he rarely blows a lead :mad:

BUT I am hoping either "Cocker Tommy" Fleetwood, Alex Noren or "The Mole" can shoot a "bomber" round Sunday and STEAL this thing :pray:

I agree, this is Jordans tourney...

But, if Tiger charges early that will get into his head a bit...

He gets mental as can be around Tiger.

Spieth can miss an important 5 footer with the best of em, hope X goes guns a blazin tomorrow

Don’t see a lot of low scores out there, only Day at -4. Think a 69 from any of the top 3 will be money. -5 guys would need a 65, that’ll be tough.

Lol I have Chappell

If Tig's hitting 5 iron from 175 some these last few guys are gonna be hitting loooonnnggg irons/woods

Going to be a long day for the short hitters, they'll sleep well tonight

Ugh. Gotta run to Kroger.
The wife forgot some ingredients for the meat pie......
Time to pause

You gonna try to beat MG and MB in the Oaks today gandy? Just gonna watch I think

Back