• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The Open Championship @ Royal Portrush Discussion / In-Game

Wonder what odds a person could've gotten by offering the prop that not only would Tiger, Phil, Marc Leishman, Ian Poulter and Adam Scott all miss the cut, but they would also all miss by 5 shots or more?

Wonder what odds a person could've gotten by offering the prop that not only would Tiger, Phil, Marc Leishman, Ian Poulter and Adam Scott all miss the cut, but they would also all miss by 5 shots or more?

to make make the cut? NO @ Westgate
Tiger Woods +250
Rory McIlroy +550
Phil Mickelson +140
Marc Leishman +295
Gary Woodland +190
Jason Day +275
Bryson DeChambeau +225
Adam Scott +375

pulling for Lee Westwood to win his first ever major. he is in the second to last pairing with Tommy Fleetwood Saturday. Brooks Koepka just three shots back [-5] paired with Justin Rose is interesting

Westwood and Fleetwood is a heck of a pairing...for many reasons...prolly best it's in NIReland this year instead of closer to home(more pressure).

Three match up for today.......

Koepka -110 over Rose
Fleetwood -150 over Westwood
Putnam -105 over Speith

Great course but man the weather has been way too tame. This time yesterday it was said we'd get "Open" weather this weekend. This looks like a tournament in California. Fun leaderboard...hope Lee doesn't fall out ... My futures are all done...if Fleetwood wins I'm gonna be mad...same with Rickie ..had to ditch those guys a few majors ago. Enjoy the golf...I'll grade contest tomorrow afternoon.

and THEN the bugger bogies #15 to drop back to [-7] :(

thought my man "Rahmbo" was gonna charge after birdies on #14 #16 & #17 BUT bogies #18 for finish [-3] for tourney [-7] BUT he did shoot a final round [-8] to WIN the Irish Open @ the Lahinch GC two weeks ago :pray:

Wind in the 20+ mph range tomorrow....this is far from over even with the moved up tee times. Should be fun....

well unless Shane Lowry does an "Oakmont" Sunday he should be the winner. 3rd round course record [-8] for tourney [-16] and a four shot lead over Tommy Fleetwood. weather is supposed to be horrible Sunday at Royal Portrush so we shall see what happens :confused:

I got Lowry.....

Hope he comes through, I like the guy.

The Rory plays didn’t make sense to me, but I could see how people would be tempted to take it

Lowest 54-hole score in Open history. From a guy that looks like he could be at the corner of your local pub on his 4th Guinness and 2nd plate of mash and bangers...what a world we live in.
He’s one of me!!

well unless Shane Lowry does an "Oakmont" Sunday he should be the winner. 3rd round course record [-8] for tourney [-16] and a four shot lead over Tommy Fleetwood. weather is supposed to be horrible Sunday at Royal Portrush so we shall see what happens :confused:
Cocker could go low. He has the ability to.
But to do I’m in a 4th Rd of a Major is the question

Wind in the 20+ mph range tomorrow....this is far from over even with the moved up tee times. Should be fun....
They keep saying that every day that conditions are coming and it's docile. I'll believe it when I see it.

Lowry did his best impression of the Bishop in Caddyshack today. Careers it on Saturday... I'll be shocked if he keeps any of that momentum going Sunday. Rooting for him but no way betting on him. Brooks is very tempting at 8-1.... Fleetwood -180 looks solid vs Lowry. Probably going to sit and just let the fan in me watch what should be a great final round...

Here we go for fourth round.........LFG

Fleetwood -165 over Lowry
Stenson -130 over Speith
Noren 125 over Kuchar
Rose -125 over Fowler
Thomas -140 over Reed

Lowry fortunate to smother that hook on first tee, any carry on it and he'd be hitting 3.

JT just lost all his front 9 momentum. Sucks, I want to see someone post a score early.

Cannot believe I’m going to lose both my tourney matchups in X and Stenson v. Molinari because the Italian hit the course before the shit got real. What a world. FML

Up until now the difference between JB Holmes and Shane Lowery has been about 5 pounds and a half inch of beard growth. Now it looks like there will be a bigger difference, a Claret Jug.

I still cannot believe X was +3 then -7 early yesterday now has leveled off. He's close.

This is a blowout. He's just obliterated this place. Very well done. At least I can be productive the rest of the day.

Triple fukkin bogey for JT on 17.....just blows up my head to head with Reed.....Fleetwood playing ass

Back