• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The Open Championship @ Royal Portrush Discussion / In-Game

This for sure......I had to have a few drinks over lunch just to survive the afternoon....catching second wind now and running down 2nd round match-ups

Yep same here....I had me a long pub lunch involving a few beverages to get me through. Time to rally here in a few hours.

Here is what i have going for second round.....nothing big.....1-2-1 in First Round and both my big tourney bets look great, so I am not going to piss those winners away chasing tomorrow......3rd and 4th round may be more aggressive

Hadwin -120 over Cam Smith
Wallace -130 over Tiger (crap number, but gotta lay it)
Cabrerra Belo -120 over Pepperell (I am stubborn, stubborn)
Fowler -120 over Hideki

GL degens.......

Any thoughts on Stanley vs Beef? I didn't get a chance to see Stanley play Thursday. I was unimpressed with Johnston...

Plenty happy with that push.

Also...no shot tracker is killing me....and i could use a crooked # from Bubba wrapping up these final 3 holes if anyone can help with that

Also...no shot tracker is killing me....and i could use a crooked # from Bubba wrapping up these final 3 holes if anyone can help with that

This is an outstanding point, PaintCrew.

how in the hell doesn't the PGA have either their website or their app with a shot tracker? Their app is borderline unusable. For a sport that has gotten this big, it is utterly ludicrous that they do not have anything you can follow shot-by-shot on a social media platform.

This is an outstanding point, PaintCrew.

how in the hell doesn't the PGA have either their website or their app with a shot tracker? Their app is borderline unusable. For a sport that has gotten this big, it is utterly ludicrous that they do not have anything you can follow shot-by-shot on a social media platform.
This is hosted by the R&A.

The Open/Euro Tour is always behind the times with this. I was laughing last night at the Twitter golf cappers shocked they couldn't find their stats. It's almost as if this is the first time they've bet The Open.

This is hosted by the R&A.

I know...but they (PGA) doesn't have anything for PGA tour events...the US Open, nothing. And this isn't just the crappy PGA tour site and app....the individual tournaments' websites for these majors are garbage. How does the USGA not have the ability to shot-by-shot track for the US Open? Just seems archaic how they fail to make social media leaps when if they did it would be enormously successful.

which bubba bet you got ? I figure I need +2 on last 2 to have a chance at MC prop.

My Bubba scoreboard on ESPN shows he's now thru 16 and at 63 with 2 par 4's left. On the same Bubba o 70.5, PC.

Atleast the score prop came in for Bubba....way more of a sweat than I expected when watching that weather coming in. Softens the blow of the Chez over Bubba loss a bit

I'll tell ya who's lurking... DJ....make a few more putts find the fairway a bit more.

Feel bad for Darren earlier. He could have just bogied 18 and make the cut ..tripled...never seen someone get off a course so quick.

That was painful to watch Clark make 7 on 18. He had played so well and then just gave it all away. He's probably about 8 pints and a couple of shots in by now. Had to be pissed.

Back