• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The Open Championship @ Royal Portrush Discussion / In-Game

Definitely need to be under par through 5 each day one would think (weather dependent)

Clarke -3 through 5

Grillo cashes the yes on the hole in one bets...

Rory hits it OB with an iron off the tee on the first hole...

My kids screaming just now and I’m warning up a bottle just to see Rory dropped a snowman on 1?

Nothing like the old home field advantage...or not...

I missed the snowman. Got kicked out of the bar at 2AM, didn't get home in time for the 2:09 tee time.
Waited his whole life for that

Rory after the snowman at 1 made a nice little push for 9 holes and now again in huge trouble...so much for being the favorite.

Defending Champ Frankie playing like ass so far too...+4 through 13

Rory after the snowman at 1 made a nice little push for 9 holes and now again in huge trouble...so much for being the favorite.

Defending Champ Frankie playing like ass so far too...+4 through 13
Frankie been mush since #12 at the Masters

Webb had me excited for a bit earlier maybe posting -5 but then 17-18th holes bit him in ass.

Webb took a monster dump on the last 2 for sure pissing away a shot at the 1RL.

Looks also like Phil's wheat-and-grass fasting diet was about as helpful as punch in the nuts as he ponied up a +5. Phil just stealing money at this point...think he's still making like $50M / year in endorsements or something stupid...but on a links course he was a solid fade today.

And someone tell me what kind of schizo player Speef is now...I can't figure out when that kid is going to be legit or when he's going to play with his head up his arse. 2 under through 3 so far...

And someone tell me what kind of schizo player Speef is now...I can't figure out when that kid is going to be legit or when he's going to play with his head up his arse. 2 under through 3 so far...
As I said earlier, you can get this course on first 5 or 6 holes. Let's see how this goes this afternoon... He's on my radar this week to add at some point.

Hokey Smoke!!! Rory finish @ [+8] and Tiger @ [+7]. their "to make the CUT?" NO props where +550 and +250 :(

Did anyone fade Tiger? He gave tremendous hints at the presser before and it makes sense he would struggle on the cold, and on a major course where he hasn't had any competitive rounds in months.

1st round surprise. JB Holmes the leader [-5] with Shane Lowry solo 2nd [-4]. Jon Rahm was in control thru #10 [-5] then "blew up" on the back side with one birdie three bogies to finish [-3] :mad:

some of my "cats & dogs" in the hunt. Kiradeck Aphibarnrat, Ryan Fox, Robert MacIntyre and Lee Westwood all in the group of 14 tied for 3rd [-3] :pray:

Did anyone fade Tiger? He gave tremendous hints at the presser before and it makes sense he would struggle on the cold, and on a major course where he hasn't had any competitive rounds in months.
Yes, the Brooks number in matchup was ridic until yesterday...caught 135 myself...didn't post because # got out of hand but it was an autobet.

Wasn't able to post but JB F*cking Holmes is now dead to me forever.....sweated out Lowry 60-1 FRL all day thinking Rahm was my threat and Holmes somehow plays those final 4 under par including a birdie on 18 to snatch a a huge Open weekend freeroll from me. Such is life I'll have to rely on Koepka matchups to cover my likely outright losses when he wins yet another major.

Doesn't do any good now but my darts were these over the past few weeks....a good chunk look alright but I think this is Brooks to lose again and have no idea why i didn't hit him when he crossed double digits. I do at least have him in matchups against literally everyone offered at my book though (Tiger, DJ, Rose, Rahm, Rory) along with a +250 Top 5 so hopefully those turn out profitable along with some Frankie fades.

Day 38-1
JT 43-1
Kuch 40-1
Dechambeau 49-1 (why did i do this?)
Bobby Mac 225-1
Kiz 125-1
Pepperell 100-1
Neimann doesn't matter (whoops)

Best tourney of the year...i'm already exhausted after hardly sleeping last night and a full day of week today. Not sure how i'm going to survive the weekend...

Wasn't able to post but JB F*cking Holmes is now dead to me forever.....sweated out Lowry 60-1 FRL all day thinking Rahm was my threat and Holmes somehow plays those final 4 under par including a birdie on 18 to snatch a a huge Open weekend freeroll from me. Such is life I'll have to rely on Koepka matchups to cover my likely outright losses when he wins yet another major.

Doesn't do any good now but my darts were these over the past few weeks....a good chunk look alright but I think this is Brooks to lose again and have no idea why i didn't hit him when he crossed double digits. I do at least have him in matchups against literally everyone offered at my book though (Tiger, DJ, Rose, Rahm, Rory) along with a +250 Top 5 so hopefully those turn out profitable along with some Frankie fades.

Day 38-1
JT 43-1
Kuch 40-1
Dechambeau 49-1 (why did i do this?)
Bobby Mac 225-1
Kiz 125-1
Pepperell 100-1
Neimann doesn't matter (whoops)

Best tourney of the year...i'm already exhausted after hardly sleeping last night and a full day of week today. Not sure how i'm going to survive the weekend...

I nearly added him at 250-1 before the tourney so i'm not going to miss out and throw one more dart at Ryan Fox at 100-1

Yes, the Brooks number in matchup was ridic until yesterday...caught 135 myself...didn't post because # got out of hand but it was an autobet.

Same here....first number my local posted was Brooks -125 over Eldrick....i missed that and got -140. Sure wish I would have nibbled on some miss the cut props though

This for sure......I had to have a few drinks over lunch just to survive the afternoon....catching second wind now and running down 2nd round match-ups
Let us know what ya see...home in an hour to cram in some capping.

Back