• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The Memorial Picks

alangrrbs

Rory Mcilroy ov Jordan Spieth

Since the Masters, Spieth’s favorite tournament, he’s had the putting woes, and he hasn’t been great. No top 20s since the Masters, 41st, 21st and 32nd, and I’m watching him play, and he’s struggling. His putting has been his achilles heel, and I need to see it fixed before I believe it. Rory has been up and down this year, but he had a 16th at the Wells Fargo, and a 5th at The Masters, and I actually like what happened to him last week. He was in a position to win, didn’t, and expressed frustration after not closing. I think he’s really motivated this week, I think he’s going to push extra hard for a win, so I’ll take the very motivated Mcilroy ov the struggling Spieth.

Beyong Hun An ov Aaron Wise

We said last week Aaron Wise would struggle after his first win, and he did. He missed the cut. So I’m fading him again this week. Hun An has been sneaky good. Hasn’t missed the cut in his last 6 tournaments, and even has 3 top 15’s in that span. He also likes this tournament…he’s played here twice, finished 25th, and 11th both times.

Charley Hoffman ov Gary Woodland

I know we made fun of Hoffman earlier, and he hasn’t been fantastic with only 2 top 15 finishes in 2018, but he’s been waaaay better than Gary Woodland. Since his win, he’s played in 7 tournaments, and missed the cut in 5 of them, and finished 49th, and 50th in the other two. He’s got 4 straight missed cuts, and hasn’t finished under par in 6 straight tournaments. Hoffman at least makes the cut. And in typical Charley Hoffman fashion, he’s decent not great at this tournament…makes the cut, but doesn’t do much with it.

Chris Kirk ov Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith was having a really impressive year..and then the Zurich Classic happened. Not sure if there’s an injury or what, but he missed the cut at the Zurich, then shot +7 and +13 at The Players and The Fort Worth Invitational. So the last two tournaments, he’s been awful. Kirk has been shockingly good this year, hasn’t missed the cut since the Houston Open the first week of April, and even finished 11th at the Fort Worth, and 8th at the Valero. Kirk has missed the cut here the last 2 years, that’s my only concern with this play, but Cameron Smith has played here twice and has a missed cut and a 65th.

Anirban Lahiri ov Andrew Laundry

I really hate betting on Lahiri cause he’s so inconsistent, but he finished 2nd here last year, and has made the cut the last two tournaments. Landry since his win has been terrible. A 67th, a WD, and a missed cut. He’s proving our point about random winners doing bad after their win, so I’m hoping to take advantage, and I’ll have my fingers crossed that we get good Lahiri this week, and not miss the cut by 10 shots Lahiri.

well stated, Andy. I noticed your post at "that other place" did NOT show, just a blank screen. just MORE "glitch" from those LOSERS. I noticed sacker on Rory vs Spieth this week too and that is good enough for me. Anirban Lahiri an interesting play. I chanced his "to win" @ 150-1 along with a number of other high odds "cats & dogs" :shake:

Lol. Yeah, not sure if that's a glitch or if that's on purpose over there. Yeah, betting on Lahiri is one of the more tense situations as a bettor. The good news is, you'll know really quick if you're gonna win or lose.

Round 1 play. Me and Sacker researched this one.

Rose ov Tiger 1st round.

I will jump in with you guys, Andy Justin Rose -125 over Tiger Woods (50/90) :shake:

considering Byeong-Hun An -125 over Martin Laird and Henrik Stenson -125 over Adam Scott BUT will just watch and see

OK!!! Rose "squeeks' past Tiger [-1/even] 1st round BUT I should have listened to you about "Wise-guy". the kid [+2] thru #9 :mad:

Fack. Played Bubba ov Keegan earlier, and totally spaced posting. Sacker mentioned a trend with Keegan Bradley, so I can't take all the credit for this, but I looked at his history this year...moving forward, keep this in mind

Keegan Bradley has played in 11 tournaments this year. Only 2 of those times did he shoot better in the second round than in the first, and that was back in January. Here are his first to second round scores starting in February:

First 68 72 69 69 72 68 68 66 68 69
Second 70 73 72 70 72 71 71 74 77 69

Bet on Keegan in round one...fade him round 2.

GREAT start after 2nd round, Andy. already 3-1 on your plays with Spieth, "Wise-guy" and Cammy Smith all CUT but "The Hoff" a CUT vs Woodland. Lahiri a 4 shot lead over Landry :shake:

Rory Mcilroy [even] ov Jordan Spieth [+3] CUT
Beyong Hun An [-9] ov Aaron Wise [+2] CUT (freeking An outright 2nd going into weekend)
Charley Hoffman [+3] CUT ov Gary Woodland [-7]
Chris Kirk [even] ov Cameron Smith [+3] CUT
Anirban Lahiri [-4] ov Andrew Landry [even]

Thanks LeRink. Always terrified when I bet against a guy and he makes the cut by 1. I feel like I end up losing 75% of the time.

Playing Bubba ov Keegan again today. Also playing Stenson ov Matsuyama (This play is at bookmaker. 5Dimes has Day ov Matsuyama as well). I like both of them.

Playing Bubba ov Keegan again today. Also playing Stenson ov Matsuyama (This play is at bookmaker. 5Dimes has Day ov Matsuyama as well). I like both of them.

GOOD GOD Bubba!!! a freeking [+5] ??? REALLY ??? and the damn Swede only [even} ??? THAT SUCKS!!! Watson just "blows up" my tourney match play on the bugger :golffrustrated:

Back