• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

The B1G: An Off-Season Discussion Thread

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, we are nearing the start of June and are under 100 days from the start of the season. I figured it would be nice to get some early discussion going. We generally talk a lot about the RSW's, GOY's and futures but lets also talk about the teams. I'll start by asking for no flame-throwing. Lets try and keep this to a lively discussion where we can discuss and learn from each other. This new college football era is ever-evolving to say the least. Players are on the move and at an all-time high rate.

So, lets see what we can come up with in here. I feel like we can cover this conference pretty well from at least 50% of the teams minimum. From that point, we can fill in the rest as well...

Some basic questions to start off...

-How will Oho State adjust to a full-time Ryan Day led coaching staff? They were just fine in the few games he coached last year and perhaps a bit better offensively (in my mind)

-How will Justin Fields fit in? I personally think he is a top 3-5 Heisman candidate and always have. The fit at Georgia was not good at all. This offense here suits him very well. I know between national media, twitter pundits and even people around here there is some skepticism. We shall see.

-The depth at QB for Ohio State isn't great. Lets talk impact there.

-Penn State had a serious number of guys go into the Portal. They also lost a lot of guys off a successful run the last few years. They have recruited well in that time... are they able to reload or is this a rebuilding year?

-The presumed starter in Happy Valley is Sean Clifford. Thoughts on him?

-Michigan State had a terrible offense last year and made some interesting changes. They basically moved their assistants around in musical chairs. Will that help the offense? How much will they miss a guy like Felton Davis? Is Lewerke really the QB again or do they go with Lombardi/Day?

-The Michigan State defense will be damn good again. Will they hold up in 4th quarters if the offense sputters again?

-Michigan lost a lot to the NFL overall but seems to have upgraded the assistant coaching pool. Who will they miss the most? I'd say easily Devin Bush. He was a rare talent.

-How good can the new offense be? Will the lack of depth or experience at RB ultimately be a problem? Are their too many QB's for one depth chart?

-Purdue had a wild season last year. What is in store for this year? Paging @PaintCrew .

-Nebraska started off the Frost era terrible but came on as 'team value' as expected after the rough start. Will they live up to the hype this year? (personal note, I wanted to hit this team every which way in 2019 since last October but then every twitter account started promoting them and the value has never really shown).

-How much will Adrian Martinez grow this year? Is he one of the 3 best QB's in the conference?

-The defense for the Huskers was bad last year, real bad. How much can they improve?

-Iowa is gonna Iowa at all times.

-The Iowa schedule is not kind. They only have one 'marquee' home game and that is Penn State. The road games include Iowa State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Northwestern and Nebraska. Do they have any chance in the West?

-Wisconsin finally doesn't have Horni at QB. That is addition by subtraction. Is Mertz or Coan the guy at QB? (If I am missing someone, please point out).

-Minnesota finished the season solid and had a nice bowl win. They are slowly developing under Row The Boat. Do they make another leap this year?

-Indiana is always pesky. I have nothing much else to ask about here to be honest.

-Oh Lovie...Is there any sign of life in Champagne for the Illini?

-Northwestern had the most interesting season of any team last year. They were down, down again, then up and up and finally won the West. Fitz is a heck of a coach. Will Hunter Johnson come in and take the job at QB? Can he live up to his 5 star status?

-Rutgers gonna Rutgers.

-Maryland went through a lot last year and now have Mike Locksley (edit) at the helm. They recruited pretty well under DJ and are showing signs of life at times. They had B1G champ OSU beat of they could complete a 2 yard pass. What do we think of Canada as a HC? I have always seen mixed reviews on him to be honest.

The B1G threads are always lively and fun. The key is to learn and down the road help it in our capping. Please feel free to add anything of substance. It can be your own personal thoughts, links, videos etc (please use the proper formatting tools for these, they are easy to use at the top of your reply message box). I hope we can 'cap together' and have a productive summer heading into fall camp.

*Obviously please note injuries, suspensions etc.

Last edited:
Can‘t see musical chairs helping much. Key is for Sparty O to stay healthy. Wonder if it‘s only bad luck or also bad coaching. Sparty o-linemen are weird in that they, I think, actually regress in weight over the years. Maybe they‘re not strong enough to stay healthy. Davis is a huge loss, he was an awesome red zone target and had a nice catch radius with which to help an often inaccurate quarterback. Who can Lewerke chuck it up to now? Hope Lewerke‘s legs are in working order cause he‘ll need them. Still a very talented receiving corps. Nailor is a versatile, speedy, potential game-changer type and Stewart should be solid and very reliable. Just about Lewerke‘s shoulder being fully healthy and him living up at least somewhat to the hype
Just hearing Lombardi triggers repressed nightmares of the Rutgers game. Dantonio was more willing to play an injured Lewerke (this isn‘t an injured Tom Brady or whatever but an injured Lewerke!) than Lombardi and it‘s clear why

Speaking of defense...this guy is such a great story

Last edited:
Looking forward to following the thread as you guys in the region always provide a good perspective on these teams. I don’t have much to add for now other than Mike Locksley is the coach at Maryland.

few notes on Nebraska - I'll have more later.

Mo Washington status still up in the air - he's accused of sending an old girlfriend a 2 or 3 year old video of her giving head to somebody else. He didn't record the video but had it on his phone and it's when she was underage so yeah, not too good. The kid who recorded it got off on a misdemeanor so it would seem weird if Mo were to get worse, but being a high profile person, maybe they'll want to make an example of him. Stay tuned. He was a limited participant in Spring Ball.

Nebraska just got word that Dedrick Mills is eligible. As a true frosh, he ran 150 times for 770 yds at GT. That gives him more yards than all other current Nebraska RB combined. He'll take over Ozigbo's role and I would expect to him to do well.

Nebraska picked up a grad xfer WR, Kanawai Noa from Cal. Other than Spielman, we were pretty thin at WR, so this should help a lot. Noa had about 1150 yds over the last two years at Cal. Works the middle of the field and can take a hit. Not the biggest or fastest guy, but should be serviceable.

That should get Nebraska set at the skill positions - they have a very solid TE group with Stoll, Allen, and Rafdel with RS frosh LeGrone really coming on.

OL is apparently a concern. Nebraska has to find a Center. First crack is Cameron Jurgens, who originally was playing TE. From what I heard in spring ball, he either kicks the other guy's ass or gets completely destroyed. Given what he's going to be up against in the Big Ten and the fact that he still needs to add weight to be a D1 OL, I'm going to guess he would get his ass kicked at this point. They may have to move guys around to get the top 5 on the field.

Defense mostly was an S&C issue last year. S&C under Riley was a complete joke and 9 months was not enough time to fix the issues. 21 months should be, so I expect us to hold up much better on the LoS this year against teams like Iowa and Wisconsin. Plenty of depth on the DL. If we'll get a pass rush remains to be seen. Secondary should be excellent, with 2 CB that really came on last year in Jackson and Bootle. Williams should hold down one safety spot - he made a bunch of plays as a backup last year and was rated very highly by the analytics guys. The other one is up for grabs and could be somewhat of a concern but there are at least options.

We're thin at LB. Barry will be great at one middle backer spot. Ferguson should be solid at another OLB spot. If there are injuries though, we're in trouble.

Nebraska has another great kicker in Pickering. Punting has been a concern the last few years since Sam Foltz died. Hopefully, we get something figured out there.

Looking forward to following the thread as you guys in the region always provide a good perspective on these teams. I don’t have much to add for now other than Mike Locksley is the coach at Maryland.
I know this and have no idea why I still had Canada stuck in my head.

he had some leg issues, so didn't play in the spring game and was limited in several practices, but basically every player that talked to the media said wandale robinson is the truth. trained with rondale moore in high school and they're apparently pretty similar. I expect him to start out of the gate.

he had some leg issues, so didn't play in the spring game and was limited in several practices, but basically every player that talked to the media said wandale robinson is the truth. trained with rondale moore in high school and they're apparently pretty similar. I expect him to start out of the gate.
Yup, I like him from following his recruitment quite a bit.

I don't want to disparage Thorson, but that offense is going to be vastly improved with Johnson at QB.

While I'm not sure how high his realistic ceiling is, Fields is a PERFECT fit for Ohio State. I think they have to be a healthy favorite again.

I also can't fathom how Michigan doesn't take at least a half step back on defense this year given the caliber of some of the guys lost to the NFL. However, the could be offset by gains on the offensive side of the ball, so it may not result in a "big picture" downgrade.

I'll be relying on this forum to learn about Michigan State. No team has completely flummoxed me over the past couple of seasons. I simply cannot get a read on them on a week to week basis.

The West has far more intrigue for me this season. I'll be making my annual summer GOY/RSW pilgrimage to Las Vegas in mid-July. I am hoping to have as strong a read as possible on some of these teams as can be had pre-fall camp because I feel there could be some real value, either on or against, some of these teams. For various reasons, I'm not betting offshore at the moment so this will be my one shot to get involved in the preseason markets.

As as been the norm in recent years, the East will have a big say in who wins the West. At an early glance I'd say pound-for-pound, Wisconsin is the "best" team in the West (esp if they can get moderately competent play at QB), but they also have the most brutal crossover slate.

Wisconsin: Michigan (home), Michigan State (home), at Ohio State
NW: Ohio State (home), Michigan State (home), at Indiana
Iowa: Rutgers (home) at Michigan, Penn State (home)
Nebraska: Ohio State (home), Indiana (home), at Maryland
Purdue: at Penn State, Maryland (home), Indiana (home)
Minnesota: at Rutgers, Maryland (home), Penn State (home)

The table is set fairly kindly for Nebraska. They play 5 home/4 away this year, and the road slate includes Illinois and Maryland. I'm still not entirely sure what to expect from them on the field - esp on the defensive side of the ball - but there is a real opportunity for Frost's squad.

It feels almost unnatural to think about Minnesota as being at least a legit outside contender but given the strong finish to the season and the comprehensive wins at Wisconsin and over Georgia Tech (a where game I thought the Gophers were going to be run over) they deserve a deeper look.

Coaching as whole in the West appears to be in a great place. Fleck and Brohm may be shitheads as people, but as guys like Urban Meyer have demonstrated, that is not a barrier to coaching success. Minnesota, Purdue and Northwestern are all teams I need to dig deeper into as far as offseason graduation/attrition/transfers in the coming month.

My local puts up lines on the Nebraska games. Here's what it has. Numbers probably inflated towards Nebraska given the local optimism.

-30.5 vs south bammer
-6.5 @ Colo
-20.5 vs No Illy
-15.5 @ Illy
4.5 vs tOSU
-8.5 vs NW
-6.5 @ MN
-15.5 vs Indy
-4.5 @ Don't
-3 vs wisky
-13.5 @ MD
-3.5 vs Iowa

11/30/2019...nothing else matters. These two gonna carve everybody up with their offenses. Only hiccup is maybe Nebraska beating tosu but not seeing it this year.

My Memorial day weekend hot take.

Here's an informal take on this year's Michigan State.

Last year, Michigan State suffered a massively disappointing season: finished 7-6, falling two wins short of the regular season win total set by oddsmakers.

History alone indicates that Michigan State will go "over" the regular season win total of 7.5 wins. Whenever Dantonio’s Spartans finished with seven or fewer wins, which happened in 2007, 2009, 2012, and 2017, they finished with at least nine in the following year. They won nine in 2008, 11 in 2010, 13 in 2013, and 10 in 2017.

In addition to history, there's a lot to like about this year's version of Michigan State. Above all, it is due for more luck with injuries. The offense was ravaged with them at every position, which is the biggest reason why it scored fewer than 20 points in eight different games.

Improved health starts at quarterback: Brian Lewerke rested his shoulder after last season and he is ready to return to his 2017 form in which he was a threat both passing and running. Connor Heyward got a lot of playing time for the injured LJ Scott and proved to be a bright spot at running back with his raw athleticism. The offensive line is bigger and stronger. Left tackle Cole Chewins, for example, has reached 300 pounds. At wide receiver, Cody White is the obvious candidate to replace the departed Felton Davis. White, like Davis, is 6'3 and threat both downfield and in the air. He already developed some chemistry with Lewerke. Jalen Nailor is a speedy, versatile threat who will be a fun additional option at the position.

Offense is the only real concern with this team heading into the season. Michigan State's defense ranked fifth in points allowed per game and returns a stacked and deep defensive line that will help it rank once again among the nation's top run defenses. In terms of pass rush, Kenny Willekes was the Big Ten's Defensive Lineman of the Year and will again be elite off the edge. The Spartans return their team leader in former All-Big Ten linebacker Joe Bachie. The secondary still looks strong with Josiah Scott and Josh Butler returning to their starting roles along with All-Big Ten third-teamer David Dowell.

Even if Michigan State loses their three toughest road games--at Wisconsin, at Ohio State, and at Michigan, they can still go "over" the win total. Northwestern will be a more beatable opponent with the departure of its quarterback, Spartan killer Clayton Thorson. Arizona State will struggle to replace its quarterback and star wide receiver. It also won't get the benefit of playing Michigan State in the desert. Wisconsin also has a huge question mark at quarterback and a run-first offense doesn't look promising against Michigan State's front seven. Penn State visits Michigan State with an even bigger question mark at quarterback than Wisconsin since Tommy Stevens, once slated to replace the departed Trace McSorley, left the program. The running game also takes a hit with the departure of current Philadelphia Eagle Miles Sanders.

D was just plain nasty last year. I actually could see them winning all 3 of those road games.

As of now, I have them at 8-4. The offensive questions are just so many right now. QB is a weak spot unless the heralded Theo Day can supplant Lewerke to be honest. The shuffle of coordinators leaves a lot to be desired still. We shall see, the defense will be excellent and the schedule is favorable overall.

FWIW NW QB will be better than Thorson imo. MSU isn't winning in Ann Arbor or TOSU, especially at night.. TOo much offense from both teams....but everyone else beatable.

11.23.2019 will be a death trap game for michigan..the mother of all shit sandwiches. At indiana, that nasty ass fried bologna split between two buns of MSU/OSU

I thought of you during my research. You said Sparty does very well as the hunter, not so well as the hunted. That mentality helps them consistently have bounce-back years

They always do well with a chip on their shoulder..always. In both basketball and football. As much as I dislike Dantonio, he knows how to get his team mentally tough. They really need to get out of that 1980's offense though.

no capping..top of head

MSU/TuLsa..w

Western...w

ASU...big ole spot here for msu...w

NW...tossup

Indiana...W

TOSU..L

Wisconsin...tossup

Penn State...w

Illinois..W

Michigan...L

Rutgers...w

Maryland..w

While I'm not sure how high his realistic ceiling is, Fields is a PERFECT fit for Ohio State. I think they have to be a healthy favorite again.

I also can't fathom how Michigan doesn't take at least a half step back on defense this year given the caliber of some of the guys lost to the NFL. However, the could be offset by gains on the offensive side of the ball, so it may not result in a "big picture" downgrade.

I'll be relying on this forum to learn about Michigan State. No team has completely flummoxed me over the past couple of seasons. I simply cannot get a read on them on a week to week basis.

The West has far more intrigue for me this season. I'll be making my annual summer GOY/RSW pilgrimage to Las Vegas in mid-July. I am hoping to have as strong a read as possible on some of these teams as can be had pre-fall camp because I feel there could be some real value, either on or against, some of these teams. For various reasons, I'm not betting offshore at the moment so this will be my one shot to get involved in the preseason markets.

As as been the norm in recent years, the East will have a big say in who wins the West. At an early glance I'd say pound-for-pound, Wisconsin is the "best" team in the West (esp if they can get moderately competent play at QB), but they also have the most brutal crossover slate.

Wisconsin: Michigan (home), Michigan State (home), at Ohio State
NW: Ohio State (home), Michigan State (home), at Indiana
Iowa: Rutgers (home) at Michigan, Penn State (home)
Nebraska: Ohio State (home), Indiana (home), at Maryland
Purdue: at Penn State, Maryland (home), Indiana (home)
Minnesota: at Rutgers, Maryland (home), Penn State (home)

The table is set fairly kindly for Nebraska. They play 5 home/4 away this year, and the road slate includes Illinois and Maryland. I'm still not entirely sure what to expect from them on the field - esp on the defensive side of the ball - but there is a real opportunity for Frost's squad.

It feels almost unnatural to think about Minnesota as being at least a legit outside contender but given the strong finish to the season and the comprehensive wins at Wisconsin and over Georgia Tech (a where game I thought the Gophers were going to be run over) they deserve a deeper look.

Coaching as whole in the West appears to be in a great place. Fleck and Brohm may be shitheads as people, but as guys like Urban Meyer have demonstrated, that is not a barrier to coaching success. Minnesota, Purdue and Northwestern are all teams I need to dig deeper into as far as offseason graduation/attrition/transfers in the coming month.
Totally missed this before, great stuff.

Well, we are nearing the start of June and are under 100 days from the start of the season. I figured it would be nice to get some early discussion going. We generally talk a lot about the RSW's, GOY's and futures but lets also talk about the teams. I'll start by asking for no flame-throwing. Lets try and keep this to a lively discussion where we can discuss and learn from each other. This new college football era is ever-evolving to say the least. Players are on the move and at an all-time high rate.

So, lets see what we can come up with in here. I feel like we can cover this conference pretty well from at least 50% of the teams minimum. From that point, we can fill in the rest as well...

Some basic questions to start off...

-How will Oho State adjust to a full-time Ryan Day led coaching staff? They were just fine in the few games he coached last year and perhaps a bit better offensively (in my mind)

-How will Justin Fields fit in? I personally think he is a top 3-5 Heisman candidate and always have. The fit at Georgia was not good at all. This offense here suits him very well. I know between national media, twitter pundits and even people around here there is some skepticism. We shall see.

-The depth at QB for Ohio State isn't great. Lets talk impact there.

-Penn State had a serious number of guys go into the Portal. They also lost a lot of guys off a successful run the last few years. They have recruited well in that time... are they able to reload or is this a rebuilding year?

-The presumed starter in Happy Valley is Sean Clifford. Thoughts on him?

-Michigan State had a terrible offense last year and made some interesting changes. They basically moved their assistants around in musical chairs. Will that help the offense? How much will they miss a guy like Felton Davis? Is Lewerke really the QB again or do they go with Lombardi/Day?

-The Michigan State defense will be damn good again. Will they hold up in 4th quarters if the offense sputters again?

-Michigan lost a lot to the NFL overall but seems to have upgraded the assistant coaching pool. Who will they miss the most? I'd say easily Devin Bush. He was a rare talent.

-How good can the new offense be? Will the lack of depth or experience at RB ultimately be a problem? Are their too many QB's for one depth chart?

-Purdue had a wild season last year. What is in store for this year? Paging @PaintCrew .

-Nebraska started off the Frost era terrible but came on as 'team value' as expected after the rough start. Will they live up to the hype this year? (personal note, I wanted to hit this team every which way in 2019 since last October but then every twitter account started promoting them and the value has never really shown).

-How much will Adrian Martinez grow this year? Is he one of the 3 best QB's in the conference?

-The defense for the Huskers was bad last year, real bad. How much can they improve?

-Iowa is gonna Iowa at all times.

-The Iowa schedule is not kind. They only have one 'marquee' home game and that is Penn State. The road games include Iowa State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Northwestern and Nebraska. Do they have any chance in the West?

-Wisconsin finally doesn't have Horni at QB. That is addition by subtraction. Is Mertz or Coan the guy at QB? (If I am missing someone, please point out).

-Minnesota finished the season solid and had a nice bowl win. They are slowly developing under Row The Boat. Do they make another leap this year?

-Indiana is always pesky. I have nothing much else to ask about here to be honest.

-Oh Lovie...Is there any sign of life in Champagne for the Illini?

-Northwestern had the most interesting season of any team last year. They were down, down again, then up and up and finally won the West. Fitz is a heck of a coach. Will Hunter Johnson come in and take the job at QB? Can he live up to his 5 star status?

-Rutgers gonna Rutgers.

-Maryland went through a lot last year and now have Mike Locksley (edit) at the helm. They recruited pretty well under DJ and are showing signs of life at times. They had B1G champ OSU beat of they could complete a 2 yard pass. What do we think of Canada as a HC? I have always seen mixed reviews on him to be honest.

The B1G threads are always lively and fun. The key is to learn and down the road help it in our capping. Please feel free to add anything of substance. It can be your own personal thoughts, links, videos etc (please use the proper formatting tools for these, they are easy to use at the top of your reply message box). I hope we can 'cap together' and have a productive summer heading into fall camp.

*Obviously please note injuries, suspensions etc.

shitty....fuck this guy. He aint show me shit at LSU

I thought of you during my research. You said Sparty does very well as the hunter, not so well as the hunted. That mentality helps them consistently have bounce-back years
Sounds a bit like Iowa, too. The Hawkeyes always seem to surprise, one way or the other.

What do y'all think about Locksley at Maryland? After the UNM debacle, I think he's a train wreck waiting to happen in College Park, although I suppose he'll have to be considered somewhat successful if he doesn't kill any of his players this year.

What do y'all think about Locksley at Maryland? After the UNM debacle, I think he's a train wreck waiting to happen in College Park, although I suppose he'll have to be considered somewhat successful if he doesn't kill any of his players this year.
Well, I think DJ recruited solid and was starting to build a foundation. So, he has a base to start with...

Of course. Maryland football has a storied history. 1953 national champions in the the ACC's first year. The prior year, they were the only team ever to beat all the Tigers (Auburn, Clemson, LSU, and Mizzou) in the same year. (Alabama scheduled them all in 1968 and 1975, but both times they lost to Mizzou.)

I think Minnesota wins the West. Last year they had two freshmen QB, their top 2 RB were freshmen, 3 of 4 WR were freshmen, two freshmen on the Oline and half the starting secondary were freshmen. Still new coaches and new systems and played all kids. Those teams are supposed to BOMB. But they got so much better to end the year and even won a bowl game in blowout fashion. They return their entire offense, most of the defense and 3rd year with the coaches where teams usually blossom.

3 of their 4 toughest games are at home with Wisconsin, Penn State and Nebraska. Road game at Iowa and they should win the other 8. Split those 4 and that's 10 wins. Nebraska has major questions on defense. Wisconsin lost 4/5 of an elite offensive line and their best 3 defensive players. They also play Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State. They aren't winning more conference games than Minnesota. Iowa really is the threat but they travel to Michigan., Wisconsin, and Nebraska.

Not sure what the odds are but Minnesota has a very real chance to win the West.

Neb has some depth concerns but I dont see major questions. They probably have the best returning CB tandem in the conf back, one safety spot is completely settled, DL now has a ton of depth with solid, if not spectacular players. If they have injuries at LB, I'll be concerned. Otherwise, they're in decent shape. Defense clearly outplayed the offense this spring and that's no joke with AMart running the show.

I think Minnesota wins the West. Last year they had two freshmen QB, their top 2 RB were freshmen, 3 of 4 WR were freshmen, two freshmen on the Oline and half the starting secondary were freshmen. Still new coaches and new systems and played all kids. Those teams are supposed to BOMB. But they got so much better to end the year and even won a bowl game in blowout fashion. They return their entire offense, most of the defense and 3rd year with the coaches where teams usually blossom.

3 of their 4 toughest games are at home with Wisconsin, Penn State and Nebraska. Road game at Iowa and they should win the other 8. Split those 4 and that's 10 wins. Nebraska has major questions on defense. Wisconsin lost 4/5 of an elite offensive line and their best 3 defensive players. They also play Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State. They aren't winning more conference games than Minnesota. Iowa really is the threat but they travel to Michigan., Wisconsin, and Nebraska.

Not sure what the odds are but Minnesota has a very real chance to win the West.
Good stuff.

Talk about Meeechigan and Nebraska hype, sheesh....
With two divisions, it all comes down to tiebreakers etc.

Michigan beats OSU, it wins it most likely(and vice-versa). Remember, last year they still would have won it if Maryland hadn't wasted a 4 yard pass(I am glad they didn't fwiw). Sparty with the correct division wins could make it interesting.

The West is wide open, Minnesota rated too low obviously.

This is a media poll, so take it with a huge grain of salt.

I wouldn't worry about polls of any kind this time of year.

Again, in any conference with divisions, which is most now... it comes down to 'who you lose to' in most cases.

Talk about Meeechigan and Nebraska hype, sheesh....
As far as Nebraska... that hype was starting to generate in the 2nd half of the year then it caught on like wildfire in the early off-season.

They will be better, but the West is literally impossible to cap as a division winner right now. I think value will be found at some point during the year.

Iowa at 2 surely implies tremendous faith in Stanley. So much bias imo towards guys with „prototypical size.“ He completed 59% at 7.2 ypa and loses his star tight ends. The guy is unreliable and nothing more than mediocre

Back