• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Test Your Wonderlic Score vs Football Stars

I got 9 but my 10th submit wasn't accepted, need time for a couple of the math probs

It said I'm Janikowski, and since I'm starting a kicker's union I'm f'n down!

You scored a 9. You're as smart as Sebastian Janikowski, he scored a 9.

He is considered to have one of the strongest kicking legs in the league, and leads the NFL in kickoffs for touchbacks. Janikowski was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the first round of the 2000 NFL Draft—only the 3rd time a place kicker had been taken in the first round in NFL history.

I got 9 but my 10th submit wasn't accepted, need time for a couple of the math probs

It said I'm Janikowski, and since I'm starting a kicker's union I'm f'n down!
10 questions?

I did the full 50 bubba

#AZEducation#TexasEducation

Moral is you can go places in life Reno if you just avoid East Lansing

Math/numbers is my weakest suit by far and that ate up most of my time.

My college wouldn’t even let me take algebra 101 until I passed Math 002... you didn’t even get credit for passing Math 002... my dad was curious how I even got accepted in the first place.

Ironically my first college class, technically ever, was calculus. 8 am 5 days/week. Yes it got dropped, but some scam artist encouraged it!

Just because I won the triple in Continental Math League in HS didn't mean I needed 8am class 5 days a week when experiencing independence.

Aaron Rodgers for me, considerably lower than weenos score.

In order to succeed you have to go fast so those of you trying to make sure you make the right decision are going to do more poorly than others.

For instance, kj .. I think if you literally guessed every answer you would score higher than a 9

I am gonna try it.

B for all. .... here i go

I went through and hit the second answer for all of them and got a 23 kj... with writing jibberish on the ones that needed an answer. It is about the speed more than the actual answer. Just so you know.

Also .. no point in taking it more than twice ... I saw the same questions repeated.

The thing about the WUNDERLICK...

Those are like wheelhouse Reno questions... so the speed is no problem.

I'm sure VY got through about 8-12 questions tops.

The thing about the WUNDERLICK...

Those are like wheelhouse Reno questions... so the speed is no problem.

I'm sure VY got through about 8-12 questions tops.

Well, if you couple anxiety, with not being good at the test/math/english, with not being coached on the test that it is better to answer quickly rather than correctly, then I can see him getting crushed.

As VY was running into the corner of the endzone to win a national championship I am sure he didn't care if the fans sang or sung "The Eyes of Texas are Upon You"

I seriously re took and got 21 out of 22, so Cam

Speed is clearly not my thing in testing, probably why I love pickup hoops and playing PG. Zero thinking, fast break, it's an escape

Prolly why I was heavily accoladed as an artist in my younger years but completely dismissed timelines and as such didn't pursue the arts as most of my family did

Prolly why I was heavily accoladed as an artist in my younger years but completely dismissed timelines and as such didn't pursue the arts as most of my family did

It is what makes the world interesting. Art was my lowest grade in high school. How do you NOT get an A in art when you complete all the work? Some two bit high school art teacher gonna tell me my art sucks?

As VY was running into the corner of the endzone to win a national championship I am sure he didn't care if the fans sang or sung "The Eyes of Texas are Upon You"

I just had to get you going a little bit in the early morning hours.

It is what makes the world interesting. Art was my lowest grade in high school. How do you NOT get an A in art when you complete all the work? Some two bit high school art teacher gonna tell me my art sucks?
It's not interesting, it's criminal. I got 5 "C" grades in five years of college. Take a microscope to it, one of them was first semester Bowling because the grade was 95% on the score. Didn't know that going in. That Bowling class cost me north of $20k in tuition (out of state was paid) and as it was 1st semester (recommended by above mentioned advisor) that one C was basically impossible to overcome to keep the scholarship that could have lasted 4 years based on GPA. So fast forward, year 3 (not sure what to call that one on the 5 year plan) I get a C in Philosophy. How is that possible? I have a philosophy, I write papers based on that, you disagree and give me a fuckin C? I mean dude would ask questions like how do we know the desk we're sitting in was a desk. Fuck off.

However, for icing, I did take Bowling II and got an A. Can't keep a playa down

If there‘s too much math in this i‘m going to be screwed. I cant even add fractions. I think Virginia only accepted me because i pleaded on all my app essays for them to overlook my math score on the sat, made a desperate case for it.

If there‘s too much math in this i‘m going to be screwed. I cant even add fractions. I think Virginia only accepted me because i pleaded on all my app essays for them to overlook my math score on the sat, made a desperate case for it.

Oh wow, you cannot do math. The plot thickens.

you can actually expand this point for all subjects. its actually crazy that we still use an education system where a person can arbitrarily grade papers based on what he or she thinks of it. just because they have that title. But I bet if you did an experiment, you could hand in like published literature and community college professors who don't relate to it or don't love the style would give it a B-

Aaron Rodgers for me, considerably lower than weenos score.

In order to succeed you have to go fast so those of you trying to make sure you make the right decision are going to do more poorly than others.

For instance, kj .. I think if you literally guessed every answer you would score higher than a 9

I am gonna try it.

B for all. .... here i go
Horse #4

Back