• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tennis. Miami Open ATP/WTA

Naomi Osaka -104
She's on fire and I will ride until she loses.

Timea Babos -130

Glad to see someone else posting tennis.

Osaka playing out of her mind right now. She dismantled Halep last week, where Simons basically just tapped out, before beating Kasatkina in the finals, and just bitch slapped Serena this week, even tho it’s an average Serena who clearly isn’t at her best just yet. Svitolina matches up well w Osaka, both bash the ball. I expect a tight match. Most likely playing the over there.

Babos seems the right side but I’ve been burned by her one too many times to try it.

I’m looking at nishikori, paire hc (not sure how healthy Novak is), muller, Sabalenka/Kvitova over, Mladenovic (gulp), Lepchenko (bc of the h2h), and coco but haven’t locked anything in yet

Should be some good matches tomorrow. Delpo has been on a year but looked physically shot the other night vs Raonic in a gutty win. Short turnaround and now a day match vs Isner who has found his game this week. He totally dismantled Chung, can he repeat that performance? The points will be short which will help delpo if he is in fact fatigued from all the tennis he’s played but I think I might bite on the generous line on Isner, or at least his HC, bc if he loses I doubt he gets broken multiple times in a set and prob see at least 1 breaker.

In the other match Sasha Zverev is the obvious favorite, looking very solid in his last two wins over Kyrgios and Coric. PCB is tough, and grinded out a win over Anderson in a match he was in complete control of until collapsing in the 2nd set before regrouping in the 3rd and outlasting the South African. Nothing about this match makes me think it’ll be easy for either player. PCB is pretty fit so I doubt his 3 setter will affect him too much and it’s a night match. I don’t think Zverev will play quite as well, Busta will make him hit extra shots in rallies and try to get to his legs. I think this is a long match. I fancy the over here.

Hope someone saw this thread. Isner was an easy winner on the HC and won SU over the dreary looking delpo. Now for the PCB/Zverev over!

Back