• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tail or Fade: Super Bowl

rambler882

Head of the Justin Fields Fan Club
All,

Pleased to have a solid season this year in the NFL closing in on +28u entering the super bowl. It was a fun year and was glad to be able to provide a few winners to the forum. Getting up to +28u being a relatively flat unit bettor shows that sometimes slow 'n steady wins the race. Would have been in a similar story in college foots but i went slow, steady, and then light speed (bowls) to lose my profit but still was somewhat fun being miserable for 3 weeks there haha.

Moving into the super bowl I have not really dug too deep into matchups or anything. Why? I'm holding a Patriots +825 ticket and I'm just going to let it ride. Gun to head, seeing a few +3 pop out there I would bite on the Rams. All things equal, these teams are.....well equal. I think the Rams carry value given Gurley injury the last month plus Kupp being out. People are down on the Rams but with 2 weeks to prepare I do expect this offense to show up. I have 2 teasers to close still so just using it on the rams as a hedge.

With that...

Patriots to win super bowl, 1u +825
Rams +8 / CLOSED, 1u -115
Rams +8 / CLOSED, .75u -105

Gronkowski o4 receptions, 1u -120
Gronkowski TD, 1u +135
Hogan o3.5 receptions, .75u +115
Hogan 1st reception for Patriots, .5u +1200
Gurley o14.5 rush attempts, 1u +105
Gurley o67.5 rushing yards, 1u +100
Player with pass attempt o2.5, 1u -140
Tails, 1u -101