• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Super Bowl

Makes me feel a little better about my team and my coach. Two times pats frustrated Chiefs in the first half and twice they adjusted and scored 31 in the second. The playcalling and Quarterbacking last night was beyond atrocious. Kept waiting for McVay to do something creative. Anything. Nope. Healthy todd Gurley barely touches the ball. Ruined a solid solid job by Wade Phillips and more specifically Marcus Peters and Littleton.

Kudos to those sons of bitches for doing it again. BB is other worldly.

More importantly, great NFL season here with you all. I’ll start diving into college hoops more soon.

Makes me feel a little better about my team and my coach. Two times pats frustrated Chiefs in the first half and twice they adjusted and scored 31 in the second. The playcalling and Quarterbacking last night was beyond atrocious. Kept waiting for McVay to do something creative. Anything. Nope. Healthy todd Gurley barely touches the ball. Ruined a solid solid job by Wade Phillips and more specifically Marcus Peters and Littleton.

More importantly, great NFL season here with you all. I’ll start diving into college hoops more soon.
Well said and great season, Cap. Sure the patriots defense/BB were incredible but I’m stunned by mcvay. Patriots blitzed on over half of the plays and mcvay utilized screens a lot throughout the season yet he refused to call one last night. No swing passes, draws, screens, nothing. To score only 3 points in today’s NFL is downright ineptness

Well said and great season, Cap. Sure the patriots defense/BB were incredible but I’m stunned by mcvay. Patriots blitzed on over half of the plays and mcvay utilized screens a lot throughout the season yet he refused to call one last night. No swing passes, draws, screens, nothing. To score only 3 points in today’s NFL is downright ineptness

Rams to their defense quite possibly had the worst talent on offense in the entire league.

With Kupp injured all they had was Robert Woods and Brandin Crooks. Both these guys are #2 receivers if that. No tight end to speak of.
No running back as Gurley is Georgia rubbish. I would cut Gurley ASAP. Do not pay that man. He was in his prime and could do nothing!!!

Crooks and Woods were not winning any battles at all.

But I agree no screens and swing passes was odd.

Chiefs were the only team in the entire league that could beat the patriots. They were one offsides away from winning the game.
Chiefs would have blown out the Rams by double digits easy.

Chiefs were the 2 Nd best team in the Nfl easy.

Hats off to Andy and Mahomes. They were championship caliber for sure.

I expect chiefs or pats to be in final next season. Chiefs are the only team that can beat the Pats in the Afc.

Tell me who from the Afc is going to improve to stop the Pats?

I see the Pats as marginally improving each season. They should be a bit better next season.

I don’t see any team that will all of a sudden dethrone them.

Chiefs are only team because their offense is Elite. They can score on the Pats.

If I was any other team contending I would pay the moon to sign Edelmen away from the Pats

As long as Edelmen is healthy and playing the pats are winning super bowls. He is too strong lower body. He turns dbs inside out routinely.

If a team can sign him away they have a chance vs the pats. But pats will just sign Hunter Renfroe from Clemson.

Tell me who from the Afc is going to improve to stop the Pats?

I see the Pats as marginally improving each season. They should be a bit better next season.

I don’t see any team that will all of a sudden dethrone them.

Chiefs are only team because their offense is Elite. They can score on the Pats.
If Pitt gets their shit together...

Appreciate your contributions to the forum, mr. cap. glad you had a successful season.
GL going forward

Back