• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Super Bowl Sunday 2/3

Wiretowire

YTD -290

NE ML -140 All I owe plus 1 unit (291 units)

Rams just got by Dallas. Then just got by NO and shouldn't have. Yes, the calls were bad but the NO coach had the game with 1st and 10 at the Rams 13 !:48 left while they had only two timeouts left and decided in his infinite wisdom to throw the ball on first down. Run the ball three times and kick the field goal or maybe even get a first down and the clock runs out. You win. Instead that bone head pass stopped the clock and as we all know allowed the Rams to tie the game with 1:40 left. Fuck the bad calls the idiot still had the game and gave it away. NE WON'T do that.

I am not a Tom Brady fan. Yes, I think he is in the top 5 all time at QB but he damn sure looked like the best there ever was against KC. He doesn't need to be that good against the Rams in my opinion but -2 1/2 is a joke line. Should be NE by -7 1/2 and they will still cover that. Why ML? Why not? Only pay juice if you lose and I don't expect this one to really be close.

As for the total I lean under but I wouldn't bet the total if I was using your money. GL

KC defense makes every QB on the planet look. If these 2 teams met in week 10 or 11 on a neutral field rams would have been a 3 pt favorite. This of course doesnt mean NE wont win & win easy but in my opinion there is very little value on NE. GL on your action

Would like to hear your reasons why? Hope you're right.

Can't really pinpoint an exact reason, just feel that way. I think NE will struggle mightily to stop them at all. LA offense doesn't she key on one special player, they spread it around and give it to the mismatch. They have a very smart coach. They have playmakers on defense that have the potential to make a big play on those long NE drives... A lot of meh, I get it, but just how I feel going in. Hope it's a good game!

Back