• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Super Bowl Discussion Rams vs Pats @Atlanta Stadium

One bettor at South Point bet $250 on the Rams to score exactly 3 points at 400-1 odds.That's a cool $100,000 winner.

Ben Fawkes, ESPN Staff Writer

Can‘t imagine his experience by that last field goal attempt lol

Saints couldn't muster 300 yards at home vs Rams. What the heck were they gonna do against N.E.? Exactly. If McBae doesn't have an ultimate choke job of a game plan they might have been in position to win.

Saints couldn't muster 300 yards at home vs Rams. What the heck were they gonna do against N.E.? Exactly. If McBae doesn't have an ultimate choke job of a game plan they might have been in position to win.
Or much at all vs Dallas whose D is inferior to NE IMO.

It was a tie game with 7 to go.

You give credit to the Rams D here but not when talking about the Saints. The Saints have a better qb with super bowl experience, a wide receiver who wouldn‘t have dropped two touchdown passes, among other things.

You give credit to the Rams D here but not when talking about the Saints. The Saints have a better qb with super bowl experience, a wide receiver who wouldn‘t have dropped two touchdown passes, among other things.

We got robbed of a great match up between 2 all-timers. No doubt about it.

The NOLA protest and refusal to watch was a power gesture. And it crushed the ratings.

LA tuned in exactly the same as if they didn't have a team. This is a bum franchise that shouldn't be in LA. With an over-hyped coach who runs one formation. They went all in and have a 3 point stink fest to show for it. With bloated contracts to guys the Pats wouldn't pay 30% of those salaries to, a crap QB who will want 150 million, and no home field advantage, kudos LAR. You set the league back a decade with that performance and your move to LA.

Hopefully the Pats can save the league, again, next year. Maybe against an actual good QB like Brees, GQ, or a healthy Wentz.

Spare us this LAR disaster.

More than 3 points

The NOLA protest and refusal to watch was a power gesture. And it crushed the ratings.

LA tuned in exactly the same as if they didn't have a team. This is a bum franchise that shouldn't be in LA. With an over-hyped coach who runs one formation. They went all in and have a 3 point stink fest to show for it. With bloated contracts to guys the Pats wouldn't pay 30% of those salaries to, a crap QB who will want 150 million, and no home field advantage, kudos LAR. You set the league back a decade with that performance and your move to LA.

Hopefully the Pats can save the league, again, next year. Maybe against an actual good QB like Brees, GQ, or a healthy Wentz.

You think the NOLA protest is what killed the ratings? Nothing with Kaep, the NFL declining in general, the shitty game? It was a 10% decline over the prior year and somehow that's all the missed call at the end of the NOLA game? lol

Ratings are down because no one outside of us degenerates wants to see New England anymore. It's not rocket science.

Like watching a tv show for the 7th time, you try to see wtf else is on if you're not a fan. Respecting Brady/Belichick doesn't equal ratings, that ship has sailed long ago.

It is nuts the prop wager I had was o/u 71.1 rating shaded under but not some crazy number, like -140 or -150 I think

Yea but pats would have scored 40 on the aints. Guess I’m alone in thinking this SB was far more interesting than yet another 40-20 shootout.
Not alone, one of the most interesting I've seen in years from a strategy standpoint

Not alone, one of the most interesting I've seen in years from a strategy standpoint

I thought so. If only Goff would have connected on the one cooks was wide open or not thrown that pick late we could have had another incredible finish too.

I thought so. If only Goff would have connected on the one cooks was wide open or not thrown that pick late we could have had another incredible finish too.

Pressure Goff and he crumbles-- He is a finesse QB who needs a perfect pocket-- QUite possibly no intabgibles at all.----

He is a very beatable QB

You were telling everyone about how MCVAY was overrated all season- You were not buying his one dimensional offense at all- Excellent scouting--

Mcvay is overrated as is Gurley(mental creampuff) and GOFF who is in the lower tier of QBS- He might be the worst QB in the league under pressure--

I was never impressed by Mcvay- His offensive acumen is average IMO---

Lining up in run formation and hitting play action 15 yard passed to Woods and Cooks isnt exactly rocket science-- Bill took the run away and defended the play action passes and MCVAY was left clueless.

MCvay looks so tense on the sidelines as if he needs to take a dump? He looks nervous, I think he is a FAD-- I dont think you hear about the RAMS for the next 10 years--

I'd be shocked if this team every does anyting meaningfull again other than winning USELESS REGULAR SEASON GAMES.

Ya’ll are getting comical w the Mcvay hate. He been the coach for what 2 years now? How did hoody look his 1st tenure as a head coach for the browns? Don’t recall those browns teams ever making the Super Bowl! How did Goff look when everyone was calling him a bust w Jeff fisher as his coach?

Mcvay’s offense was statistically one of the best 12 of all time this season. So he had a bad game vs the best coach of all time and that makes him a “fad”? They destroyed a incredibly good dallas defense and went to a super bowl in his second year!! It’s like you guys wanna blast him just cause all the love he gets.

There were several plays to be made off his scheme in that game and Goff either made the wrong read or delivered the ball late. He is a young qb after all, it happens. This narrative that all a sudden he garbage and/or this was a fluke is silly. Say what you want but His rams teams will be competing for titles for the next decade.

Far as Gurley goes I have no clue wtf the deal was but Sammy calling him soft cause he played at uga is odd considering Sony micheal played at uga as well!!

Ya’ll are getting comical w the Mcvay hate. He been the coach for what 2 years now? How did hoody look his 1st tenure as a head coach for the browns? Don’t recall those browns teams ever making the Super Bowl! How did Goff look when everyone was calling him a bust w Jeff fisher as his coach?

Mcvay’s offense was statistically one of the best 12 of all time this season. So he had a bad game vs the best coach of all time and that makes him a “fad”? They destroyed a incredibly good dallas defense and went to a super bowl in his second year!! It’s like you guys wanna blast him just cause all the love he gets.

There were several plays to be made off his scheme in that game and Goff either made the wrong read or delivered the ball late. He is a young qb after all, it happens. This narrative that all a sudden he garbage and/or this was a fluke is silly. Say what you want but His rams teams will be competing for titles for the next decade.

Far as Gurley goes I have no clue wtf the deal was but Sammy calling him soft cause he played at uga is odd considering Sony micheal played at uga as well!!

Well I don't think it helps McVay that he's essentially got maxed out deals with guys like Cooks and Gurley. Considering Gurley wasn't used at all in the playoffs and Cooks is 5-9.

I also still don't this one formation set. He essentially beat everyone out the gates on this end around action. Like all things adjustments are made.

Well I don't think it helps McVay that he's essentially got maxed out deals with guys like Cooks and Gurley. Considering Gurley wasn't used at all in the playoffs and Cooks is 5-9.

I also still don't this one formation set. He essentially beat everyone out the gates on this end around action. Like all things adjustments are made.

It was stopped by best defensive coach in history. Nobody in the nfc playoffs stopped it.

I have no clue wtf happened w Gurley, dunno if any of us ever will. He ran great in the dallas game then nothing after. I still believe he has to be hurt but doubt we ever know.

Gurley is a workout warrior type of player. If he has a bandaid on his finger he simply isnt playing. He is very soft.

Goff is still a bust Imo. He played nobody at CAL- He reminds me of Josh Rosen- Good arm talent but put pressure on these guys and they are irrelevant.

Winning 10 games in the NFL these days is easy- Ginger Garret won 10 games and he still hasnt figured out if you are down 16 points late in the game you go for 2 points?

Stats and numbers are for losers-- You either win or you lose-- I simply pointed out that the PATS would win this season- No stats needed--

They are winners in their minds, while the rest of the league is in chase mode- Pats are employing science, Mr.Myagi Bradys guru- THey are so far ahead of the league that Now they are winning their titles even easier---

I see no competition at all in the AFC next season- I expect it to be even weaker competition wise--

Kc will come down to mediocrity- Kc isnt running a system- They are relying on Mahomes and Hill and Kelce-- When those players struggle and get older KC is finished- Brady wins with anyone-- Rookie or veteran---

Pats in my mind are clearly the best team next season and its not even close-- And next season they will have HOME field for the entire playoffs, and have EDELMEN the best receiver in the game by a mile for the whole season.

Hopefully the opinion police doesent object to my comments.

There no way you can know they will have edleman all season, he could get hurt or popped for PEDs once again.

Clearly it close considering they not even the betting favorite to win it all.,

Kc will get better not worse. As long as mahomes on his rookie deal they have plenty of money to improve and there just no way they don’t improve that defense. Andy Reid been one of the best offensive minds for the last decade +.

Colts new management seems to have a clue and they will get better. No question they will get luck another toy and the defense is on the rise.

Jets could be on their way as they have a franchise qb. fish just signed a long time pats defensive guy on as their head coach. Even bills young qb showed some signs that he could be a good player. Might just be that the reason pats always have a free trip to the afc championship days are numbered with the other afc least teams starting to improve.

You know how the saying goes, opinions are like assholes, everyone got 1.

We have no clue wtf was going on w Gurley. Incredibly disrespectful to call a guy soft, there not many soft ppl playing in the nfl and certainly not at rb where you get hit virtually every play. Rams never lose when he touches the ball 20x, pretty much says he anything but soft.

Gurley is a workout warrior type of player. If he has a bandaid on his finger he simply isnt playing. He is very soft.

Goff is still a bust Imo. He played nobody at CAL- He reminds me of Josh Rosen- Good arm talent but put pressure on these guys and they are irrelevant.

Winning 10 games in the NFL these days is easy- Ginger Garret won 10 games and he still hasnt figured out if you are down 16 points late in the game you go for 2 points?

Stats and numbers are for losers-- You either win or you lose-- I simply pointed out that the PATS would win this season- No stats needed--

They are winners in their minds, while the rest of the league is in chase mode- Pats are employing science, Mr.Myagi Bradys guru- THey are so far ahead of the league that Now they are winning their titles even easier---

I see no competition at all in the AFC next season- I expect it to be even weaker competition wise--

Kc will come down to mediocrity- Kc isnt running a system- They are relying on Mahomes and Hill and Kelce-- When those players struggle and get older KC is finished- Brady wins with anyone-- Rookie or veteran---

Pats in my mind are clearly the best team next season and its not even close-- And next season they will have HOME field for the entire playoffs, and have EDELMEN the best receiver in the game by a mile for the whole season.

Hopefully the opinion police doesent object to my comments.

Goff didnt lose the game for the Rams. If anyway did it was Mcvay. He calls the plays, hell he calls the audibles. Goff just runs play.

Brady does it all. He is a dream.

I like how Mcvay managed risk averse, gave them chance, however he was stymied with his offensive game plan.

I dont think Ram defense is long term good, too many egos being outweighed by other egos.

Patriots defense always has legit, defensive leader that earns respect in a different, more positive way than Suh types.

Donta'a Hightower was the real hero of the BB consummate selfless defense this year.

I dont think Ram defense is long term good, too many egos being outweighed by other egos.

Patriots defense always has legit, defensive leader that earns respect in a different, more positive way than Suh types.

Donta'a Hightower was the real hero of the BB consummate selfless defense this year.

Yea. I certainly agree rams defense be what likely falls back for the reasons you mentioned. Long as they keep wade on I’d think they can drop some the egos and still field a competent unit tho.

I want to understand.

You and me both brother. One of the most puzzling things that has happened in sports world I can recall.

I guess hoody benching butler last year ranks up there but think that was a ego/dog house situation plus butler had been getting torched in the playoffs leading up to that game, if anything feel it at least easier to draw conclusions on that one. This Gurley thing will puzzle me to my grave! Lol.

I can’t help but believe he has to have a undisclosed injury but feel like we never may know.. one these days when I have extra time I might go back and watch the dallas playoff game, I know Gurley numbers were great but I don’t recall his runs really. I’ve heard a few ppl say despite the big game he still wasnt cutting in that game like he did the 1st half of the season. Certainly possible to retain some straight line speed but not have the ability to plant and cut w some sort of knee injury.. beats the hell out of me. I know ppl want to say this and that about mcvays ego but I don’t see it being a thing where he didn’t want to beat teams w smash mouth football, look at the way they played down the stretch and that dallas game. The guy too smart to not realize how successful his team is when Gurley touches it 20x!

My guess is that cutting wasn't great and he was held back a bit to where he could do more power runs in the 2h as the defense wore down, just more North/South stuff to be effective if they could keep it close to that point. And they did.

That holding penalty really crushed what was really happening imo, he was getting yards

My guess is that cutting wasn't great and he was held back a bit to where he could do more power runs in the 2h as the defense wore down, just more North/South stuff to be effective if they could keep it close to that point. And they did.

That holding penalty really crushed what was really happening imo, he was getting yards

That hold was a killer. Put the game back on Goff which he obviously wasn’t up for.

Spek makin a ton of sense here

You think the Saints woulda only put up 3? For real?

NFL has a real next generation problem as it is, they really, really need Maholmes , Baker, Wentz etc to do consistently well

Brady, Brees, ARod, Ben all mean something to us but not sure who the bridge for star QBs is outside of Russ and maybe Cam (who might never throw the same). Luck maybe? Just trying to think of who might be a national brand. Maybe I'm missing someone.

Back