• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Super Bowl Discussion Rams vs Pats @Atlanta Stadium

Will be shocked if there aren't a ton of points, why I went over 58.5 before matchups. Home defense is what I key on with totals but obv there will be none in this and two high octane teams in the dome...just like tonight don't be shocked if there are close to 30 late points.

That was the SB. The NFC has been dreading down for 2 months. Saints and Rams have been playing crap ball for awhile.

Rams are frauds and the PI call won't stop being played. That's in the back of the refs heads.

They need to make it right.

Rams have the worst LB core in the NFL. Their DBs are worthless over the middle against slot guys.

Also - you'll never hear anyone talk about it. But my 49ers owed the Pats for Jimmy GQ. The 2nd best QB in the league.

So they sent Trent Brown over for a ham sandwich.

Dude is a stud. Was a top 3 PFL tackle in pass situations.

Which is still too low. 12 is going to dismantle that Rams secondary that Big Dick Nick Foles picked apart. BB 2 weeks to prepare for Jared Goff, a banged up Gurley and 500-pound CJ Anderson.

Fuck my life.

I can’t believe Dee Ford lined up offsides. 3rd INT. Game was over. Congrats Pats backers. They will win the next game.

Insane that NE are favored. That....is perception in a nutshell.

Can't believe you guys aren't hawking that, this is a CTG wet dream to swarm on the minions that just think it's Tommy Boy's to lose. Smh.

I can’t believe Dee Ford lined up offsides. 3rd INT. Game was over. Congrats Pats backers. They will win the next game.

Chiefs are legit. They need a better DC who can play safe on the back end and allow the line to do their thing. Game has certainly passed him by.

I don't think there's an easier team to gameplan for than the Rams. Especially with Gurley seriously hurt.

One formation.

Sure, tough week to week. Elite OL.

But no ability to defend inside.

KC pass rush is better. And they couldn't sniff TB12.

I don't think there's an easier team to gameplan for than the Rams. Especially with Gurley seriously hurt.

One formation.

Sure, tough week to week. Elite OL.

But no ability to defend inside.

KC pass rush is better. And they couldn't sniff TB12.

Whats the story on Gurley anyway?

Chiefs played in the 4 best games this season, so I’ll miss not seeing them in Super Bowl

Pats for me

I'd honestly go Rams if they had Cooper Kupp. Offense without him just isn't the same. Its Goff's safe haven and opens everything up on the outside. I can't understate how good Kupp is for Goff.

And Rams can be attacked easily in the middle of the field and on Peters boundary. Thought the Saints were insane not get Thomas the ball more in the middle of the field working over slot corners and safeties. AK had a big receiving day but so many times Brees didn't go to him when he was just sitting their wide open. Pats will exploit that. Brees showed age at the end of the year that TB12 is not showing. So LA D exploitable in the middle of the field and with RBs catching the ball. A recipe for disaster against Pats. Seems to be a James White/Edelman game.

Disagree on some of these takes. Thought rams defense was superb in second half. Much better d than kc when healthy. Can't overstate how good that rams oline is. Don't see Goff pressured much. And Anderson can haul his 5.2 40 time for 4-5 a pop.

Mcvay is a young bellicheck.

Bill and Tom still masters but I think rams get much better pressure on tb 12.

Looking forward to it.

Still +1 for me but the way people want to jump they could set it at 4 I think...seems like anything under 3 and everyone I know wants a piece (I don't book) but fuck sakes, this is nuts. What's the number that makes them at least think about it?

Patriots will be the popular pick but it's a bad matchup for the Rams. Donald is the threat but the Pats interior OL is so good and Belichick two weeks to prep will take him out of the game. Nothing from Chris Jones today at all. And the Rams middle is so soft. Terrible run defense #31 in YPC and #28 DVOA. The LB are awful and safties iffy. It's going to be the same gameplan we've seen the last two games, attack the weaknesses in the middle with quick stuff to avoid the rush.

Kupp loss will show here. Again, Belichick two weeks to take someone out. I'm guessing Woods, what depth that leave the Rams with? Tyreek Hill had 1 catch and 3 targets today. Goff under pressure is not good at all. Pats will scheme up some wrinkles to get him in those situations.

McVay quietly has been a bad game manager most of the season.

Sunday, Feb 03, 2019 - NFL Football Game

101 New England Patriots -1 -125 -132 Ov 58 -105
102 Los Angeles Rams +1 +105 +112 Un 58 -115

Disagree on some of these takes. Thought rams defense was superb in second half. Much better d than kc when healthy. Can't overstate how good that rams oline is. Don't see Goff pressured much. And Anderson can haul his 5.2 40 time for 4-5 a pop.

Mcvay is a young bellicheck.

Bill and Tom still masters but I think rams get much better pressure on tb 12.

Looking forward to it.

McVay has a long way to go before he’s BB. Has nothing to do with the defense and runs one offensive formation. Essentially makes a living rushing his team to the line and talking to his qb via headset up till 15 seconds. Smart. But not sustainable.

Back