• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Suns

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Their payroll has increased over 30 mill. The tightwad ass that owns the team has decided to actually try and win this year in an effort to keep Booker from leaving. The posters at Bright side of the SUN seem to think 38 wins is reasonable. ??? Its really hard to think hell has retreated but you might think about it

Their payroll has increased over 30 mill. The tightwad ass that owns the team has decided to actually try and win this year in an effort to keep Booker from leaving. The posters at Bright side of the SUN seem to think 38 wins is reasonable. ??? Its really hard to think hell has retreated but you might think about it

RSW is 29.5

Correct after 19 win's last year, After watching this owner for years its very hard to trust him bur I went to 2 Suns blogs and they are buying in. Still thinking

That would not surprise me. But you have 2 top tier players and a lot of capable players and talent in general seems diluted. How good are the teams out there. My impression is not very good As I said I will watch probably 3 games and decide on investment

Apparently 5 or 6 of the regular players will be out for the practice games

Tonight’s line went from +2 to pick -120 within a couple of hours. Pissed I didn’t take when I saw +2 but still on them at a pick

Getting an impression that the team is getting conservative. Current predictions seem to be in the 35 win range

I did not bet on the game tonight,. Curious. Booker 5 points over 20 minutes points 4 assits 3 turnovers?
No idea what
he is doing or why

Last edited:
Was actually playing defense. 4 games 2 wins 3 covers a very good point guard team has a lot of talent if they get Brooker and Ayton working well could be very interesting will buy in tomorrow

Just weird to see them with quality point guards excellent power forwards and a very deep talent pool

Suns may dup Detroit up by 10 vs Kings 1 quarter to go
My play though was just the under

Up by 20 5 minutes to go my 2 future bets look good
Total was over 232 under by about 40 currently

If Clippers win tonight in GSW. I think we will get a great line on the Suns for Saturday. I can see the Suns hanging with Clips offensively l.

Hope they get a reduction. My plan was to bet on them most of the time. Tomorrow would have been a real problem since playing at Denver when they play at home the next day against the Clippers seriously sucks b themut I would have leaned just taking but they really hate the Clippers its hard to guess how hard they play tomorrow

oh snap I just read about Ayton, that definitely changes things.. too bad as they were really playing good together.

I think there will be a reduction. How much? No Idea. Right now I make the Suns a poor investment. I think it would be hard but possible to cover ATS but losing by 15 or 16 more likely. It would also leave you running on empty tomorrow at home vs the team they really hate. The Clippers. Bottom line playing 2 teams better than you with a rest edge is usually bad news. I do not think Denver wants to blast the Suns but its their first home game. The suns just beat another team by 29 and they have 2 days off after the game while the Suns play the Clippers. The line is This to shall pass

Have spent time at Clippers and Denver blogs
The Clippers feel GS is just a target and going nowhere. They seemed impressed by the Suns which is logical. Both teams being extremely deep.. I want to read more but so far looking for easier prey then Clippers, Booker off over 60 minutes. He is in very good shape but it seems that the secondary players will have to play more. The simple fact is Denver could have lost that game easily but the Clippers are fresh and better.
They did shoot over 60% vs GS. Not sure if that matters. Clippers have no look ahead so i before doing anything will wait on write ups

Think so. They were playing worst 3 in 4 with overtime in Denver and without their best point guard as well as their best center. I really hope that point guard is all right but an objective fact is including preseason they have lost 1 game ats this season. I really hope they are healthy next time they meet the Clippers. I should have asked Emkee sooner but I am very happy with their result

Looks like the baton has been passed......

......to the Warriors.

Well done Phoenix.

The Suns are only a 2 point favorite vs Memphis. What am I missing here?

Have no idea.. The Suns are Not fond of Memphis. Memphis had a high scoring game vs the Nets that went into over time. They have some good players, They do not play good d. The Suns have scored over 120 points 3 times and they like up tempo. 6 point spread? I think that is low but it is new for the Suns to be a listed fav. In any case I am willing to bet 2

Last edited:
Best day in several months. I am not sure if I conveyed how strong the Suns play was to me. The Suns have tough games ahead and its very possible they lose some but they had to win today to stay on track fot the playoffs. I hit hit a lot of bets today

Best day in several months. I am not sure if I conveyed how strong the Suns play was to me. The Suns have tough games ahead and its very possible they lose some but they had to win today to stay on track fot the playoffs. I hit hit a lot of bets today
Good stuff.

Suns blog is estimating in the 6 game home stand losses with Philadelphia and Lakers 4 other winners. I am hopeful that the line increases as they clearly are simply interested in not losing without their big man

Teased Suns up 5 points and Portland down 5 points. Very reluctant to stop betting this team

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamed that I used Portland in a teaser with the Suns and they lost the game. I did cash with Washington. Preds Puckline Boston ML in a parlay with Dallas. I think if the dream was real the fact that Portland plays at Clippers on THURSDAY may have something to do wiiith it

Locked in Portland buying half a point
Imagine I will play the Suns but need some study. Let me be clear the chance of me betting on Miami vs the Suns is less than 0 but before I release the Suns I need to be clear

I am clear. Reasons vary, Suns are loaded with talent , youth and playing with major motivation based on many years of motivation. They are playing a team that is currently 2-2 on the road and who won at Atlanta facing a crippled team,, Refs seem fair.. Suns won vs Philadelphia scoring 114 points. Their is an edge based on speed and talent. I lean over and will probably bet that as well, There IS NO REASON for the Suns to play slow here. The faster they play the Sun force Miami to decide to give up or go into Lakers numb. Dragic is still liked by the Suns but Dragic is no longer Magic

Back