• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Sunday- Jessica Simpson day

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Updated:

ATS 24-19 , +11100
ML dogs 3-2, +9400
Teasers 2-7, -6800
ML favs 1-1, +300
Totals 5-8,-4450
HT wager 14-7, +15,500

Overall NFL 49-44, +24,950

Hit my big play on the Jags but managed to lose 2 units.. Teasers:hang:Why do I continue to attempt them?

OK, Been waiting on this one all week. My ML Dog record has been stellar and I am putting it on the line today.

Giants +7, -110, 8 units ; 4400-4000 WIN
Giants ML +250, 4 units ; 2000-5000.. WIN

TR- I much prefer Carrie anyway.

Note- Since the merger in 1970 teams have met in a playoff game 17 times after one of them won twice in the regular season. The team that won the first two got the sweep 11 times (65 percent)... About what I expected and doesn't really support my play but found it interesting.

Not sure if I have a play in the first game yet.. Lean the over.. I have a couple unposted exotic bets that include the Colt ML so will probably just stick with that..

shhh-- I think Ramble has a winner over in the CBB forum.

GL Gents:cheers:

Last edited:
Dude, I suck. I really think I just suck at CBB. It went so well earlier in the year, I am capping the same now, and things just aren't falling. Ball St gets their second win of the year against me today, go figure.

I"m down so I am going to ride with you on the Giants. Let's hope you don't get me back for yet another losing day in CBB. :(

I was actually up 10 units on the week before today, and dropped 5. So I have 4 on the Giants and 1 on the ML to win 2.3. Let's make this a profitable one.

Just middled a little bit with Dallas -6.5 in Live betting. Giants can't stop Marion and I'm getting scared of my bet.

Excellent call bro....I didnt have faith in my NYG !! To many distractions in Dallas bewteen is TO healthy , is Romo with Simpson , the coordinators doing 5 interviews in 3 cities.....

Great call, Tee.

It's been a horrible omen for me this month when I'm against you. Glad it's been good to you.

Fondy,
as much as I think the Pack are happy to be at home, don't rest against the Gents. I do think we are banged up a bit rght now and injuries could play a factor but we are 9-1 on the road with the most momentum. I do think the Pak have been the best this year in the NFC and matchup the best against the Pats but hope they don't look ahead. weather will be a non-factor with the Gents.

Thanks guys..:cheers::cheers:

Nice run for me with CFB Bowl games and the NFl.. Need to get things going in CBB.. Probably have a play for the NFL conference championship round but my full focus is now on CBB..

Back