• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Sunday 6.23 Discussion

Soroka at those odds looks too good to be true but I think you gotta try it.

Hate going against JV but yanks as a dog at home have to be an auto play. Sanchez and Torres sat tonight so they will he in tomorrow. Guessing judge or Stanton sit tomorrow

Marlins possibly. Yamamoto has been good, and Phils a mess of late.

Soroka at those odds looks too good to be true but I think you gotta try it.

Hate going against JV but yanks as a dog at home have to be an auto play. Sanchez and Torres sat tonight so they will he in tomorrow. Guessing judge or Stanton sit tomorrow

Marlins possibly. Yamamoto has been good, and Phils a mess of late.
JV last two times in Yankee Stadium he has won both giving up only 1 ER in each game. Agree with Soroka...that line looks like bait to me and I can't seem to find Voth's minor league stats. Soroka is 7-1 this year when pitching against a team with total HRs less than Atlanta's total HRs. Given the way Nats blew that game last night I would imagine the Braves have some mojo carrying over on their side today. Why are the Braves basically a pickem today?

Norris during the day on Sundays is 6-2 lifetime....1st 5 backing the Tigers is worth a shot IMO.

PS - Happ is 0-3 vs. the Astros during the day with an average margin of -8 runs in those 3 games. That's plenty to keep me off the Yanks today....it's backing JV or nothing for me.....fwiw.

In the Philadelphia game it now appears Eflin is starting. If he starts it will be the first time he ever has ever started on 3 days rest Miami pitcher has been incredibly favoring road team but no day games. Ump is 5-10 Leaning Miami first 5
In the Yank game Happ is on 4 days rest his best 4-0 3 ERA ump is Barber strong over ump Happ on 20'1 innings about 4.87 ERA will look at catchers but leaning just watch since Verlander likes the night better and has been pitching too fast and the word is out he is tipping his pitches

Its possible the Market has noticed Soroka has pitched Badly 2 games in a row

R Leith imput

Umpires
NY-Chi: Seven of last eight Bellino games went over.
Mia-Phil: Four of last five Everitt games went over.
SD-Pitt: Over is 3-0-1 in last four Winters games.
Cin-Mil: Five of last seven Blaser games stayed under.
Atl-Wsh: Favorites won eight of last nine Miller games.
Col-LA: Fiv of last seven Emmel games went under.
SF-Az: Underdogs are 7-5 in last 12 DeJesus games.

Min-KC: All four Woodring games went over.
Tor-Bos: Under is 4-1 inn first 5 innings of last five Cuzzi games.
TB-A’s: Over is 5-2-1 in last eight Reynolds games.
Det-Clev: Three of last four Johnson games stayed under.
Hst-NY: Over is 9-3 in last dozen Barber games.
Balt-Sea: Underdogs are 6-4 in Segal games.
Chi-Tex: Over is 10-3 in Torres games.

LAA-StL: Under is 5-3 in last eight Hernandez games.

Nova 24 innings with Bellino 6 ERA
Nova has steadily been pitching better and tends to pitch much better in the day

In Reds at Milwaukee the line seems to be silly since the Reds pitcher has been pitching much better but 4 days rest seems to point to Milwaukee pitcher 4.13 to 4.83 and an edge to better in the Day but the number is just way too high
Reds 10-10 on the road in this range

Last edited:
Hearing it is De Los Santos. Pretty bad pitcher 4.50 day ERA that Miami has seen and hit will wait and then hit Marlin pitcher seperately first half and game. Hope you hit Boston over as total is 10 over 20

Closing my Eyes and playing Pineda the most consistent player on that team 5-1 last 6

So far Marlins and Pineda Pineda split ml and rl he really gets support Bailey off 121 pitches helped the play

Norris is a real problem I usually solve problems by just avoiding them With ump a 5;40 ERA about 20 innings . Detroit edge in Days 5-6 to 4-8 Cleveland good pitcher and team much better in the day. Ump 8-2 last 10 for Cleveland and 12-3 for home teams. Cleveland or nothing here

fwiw mil IS 18-10 in day games (compared to 23-26 at night) while the Reds are 11-22 in the day (25-17 at night).

Best team on Sunday
Braves 28-9 since last year
flollwed by doyers and bosox both 30-11

This yeat LAD 11-1, ATL 10-2, BOS 9-3 also top 3

All totals of 9 or more have went over 59% this year, but Sunday is the strongest over day of the week by far

1561309500436.png

PS - Happ is 0-3 vs. the Astros during the day with an average margin of -8 runs in those 3 games. That's plenty to keep me off the Yanks today....it's backing JV or nothing for me.....fwiw.

Luckily for me I slept thru the starting time and didn’t put it in, but missed all and fla too lol

Had a small bet on Houston but OVER large LOOKING GOOD
First half under in cubs game also looks good

Ynoa bad history with Segal 8 innings 6.75 could that help an over
2 bad pitchers
Seattle pitcher13-2 over

Texas is going under because of how well Nova is pitching
No problem in seattle

Kick in the teeth time. I may have to go against Cardinals. Mikolas on 5 ERA 7.03 ERA 24.1 innings, Over? Angels. Has been good at home tune in next week tired

Baseball reference has an impossible number 4.2 innings for the Angel Mikolas connection All I do here is a small bet on the first half over which should work or if it fails be a very small loss.
Cubs come back Good had them small Texas over looks like a bomb Not much time to think and I must have missed something

Last edited:
I think I know I think I can guess who starts tomorrow for WS and they are waiting for him

Guess I should have hit Seattle minus 2.5. Still some hope on Texas over
Arizona small lead looks like a decent result for the day played over in Cards first half small bet Angels and that s it

Maybe our resident Boston capper can explain why Boston scored 1 run because I have no idea

Back