• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Summer of Corona News n Notes

Dakota signing his franchise tag offer tomorrow. Cowboys are ready to go, players signed and herd immunity baby!
This was my first SB thought for this year, fwiw.

I haven't bet anything yet though.

Missed the number on their RSW but still like it.

As long as this guy never plays another game in a Jets uniform I will accept whatever the return is. I would love to get two first rounders in a deal but I expect a 1 and a 3.

These guys are gonna just swap out one revenue stream for another. The other leagues need some lessons in getting their shit together.

I have a few bets down for the season and week 1 but I wish I didn't. The way covid continues to spread, it may be difficult to know who will even be on the roster until game day.

It could be like that week in and week out with a few players exiting the roster due to positive tests.

NFL Comeback Player of the Year

40FFB3A8-4D8D-41B1-B9D9-1A9BAD7D4176.jpeg

I heard some interesting chatter on this prop. Cam, Big Ben and Gronk have legit claims to this if they have substantial seasons. But the one that is interesting to me is Stafford. He’s coming off a major injury but also the thing with his wife LY which adds to the narrative and that’s a big element of this award. I’m not sure if that’s going to happen or if the Lions have the personnel to assist but its a wide open division and if they can have a decent year and Staff puts up some staff-like numbers, I think there is some value here.

A handful of Patriots have opted out for the season. The biggest hit being LB Donta Hightower. Marcus Cannon at OL will hurt as will Brandon Bolden at RB. None of them are game changers so to speak but it could add up. Season win total at 9 on Draft Kings smells like an under to me, maybe a push. This team won't get to 10 wins this year.

A handful of Patriots have opted out for the season. The biggest hit being LB Donta Hightower. Marcus Cannon at OL will hurt as will Brandon Bolden at RB. None of them are game changers so to speak but it could add up. Season win total at 9 on Draft Kings smells like an under to me, maybe a push. This team won't get to 10 wins this year.
The Bellicheck conspiracy theories firing up.

Season total dropped to 8.5 for the Pats & I missed the 9, what a douche.

The Bellicheck conspiracy theories firing up.
Dont even think it's a conspiracy

Don'ta was their playcaller on the field on d, that's a huge loss

I bet stidham starts now

That OL coach who football twitter loves more than bellichek retired and they are missing 2 starters from last year now

Bill is leading up on some pantene pro v and going hunting for a hot blonde

Back