• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Summer 2019 Transfer News, Myths and Rumors

* teed disclaimer, not all things in this thread are true

Arsenal is willing to pay a significant % of Ozil's salary to see him go

Real Betis want 88 million pounds from Spurs for Giovani Lo Celso

Barcelona won't let Cilleson go

Dybala for Icardi swap deal in the works. Conte demanded that Icardi be sold this summer before he agreed to take the job

Atletico MAdrid are planning to pursue legal action against Barcelona for the way the Griezmann deal is happening. Reportedly Griezmann made contact with Barca as early as November. Griezmann's buyout clause will drop to 100 million on July 1

Man U have made an offer of 90 million for Joao Felix

Tottenham are prepared to pay 72 million pounds for James Maddison

Hazard will wear #7 at Real Madrid

Man U want 80 million pounds for Lukaku

Marco Alonso wants to go to Atletico

Liverpool interested in 70 million euro Pepe (Lille)

City interested in Cancello

Man U is favorites for De Ligt, Rabiot and Alderwereild

PSG interested in a loan deal for Coutinho. Cavani and Muneir expected to go for cash flow.

Who will Pay Bales enormous salary , or does he just go out on loan with Madrid footing most of that bill . Seems like a United signing

Pretty remarkable just a year and half ago Liverpool / Klopp were desperate to keep Coutinho and everyone thought any chance at titles were gone when he left, now he has fallen out of favor with Barca

And Liverpool is in second straight CL final

A lot of spurs fan want bale; to me - id rather have other plays even if real pay some of his salaries.

I dont want him unless hes essentially free, and madrid cover his salary to a point that hes not paid more than kane

Also that price for Maddison seems excessive, especially with his rumored attitude problems

Lo celso tho yes pls, rumor is he wants to come as well

Eriksen weve talked about before, if they can get top dollar than bye

Think lo celso, ndombele, and sessegnon are all likely. Tielemans getting a lot of smoke too

Also to the disclaimer

It's just that we should almost have a ranking system, lots of places have a tier system for rumors based on the source

I dont want him unless hes essentially free, and madrid cover his salary to a point that hes not paid more than kane

Also that price for Maddison seems excessive, especially with his rumored attitude problems

Lo celso tho yes pls, rumor is he wants to come as well

Eriksen weve talked about before, if they can get top dollar than bye

Think lo celso, ndombele, and sessegnon are all likely. Tielemans getting a lot of smoke too

I’d be surprised by ndombele but he does seem like he’d be a great fit. He seems like someone that won’t come cheap and someone that ends up at one of the super clubs because of that.

Sessegnon was thought to be a done deal last year and nothing. Though with relegation that might be much more flexible

Leicester not letting Maguire go for any less then 90 million pounds

Man U wants 75 million for De Gea, they want to bring Donarumma in to replace him

Everton are bidding 25 million pounds for Bertrand Traore

Gary Cahill has officially left Chelsea

Citeh are preapred to offer Sane a new deal

Bayern want 20 million euros for Boateng

Napoli and Juve are the front runners to sign James Rodriguez

Shaqiri doesn't want to leave Liverpool

Everton bid 24 million for Roma's Under - the bid was rejected

Juventus are interested in bringing Pogba back

PSG are pursuing Idrissa Gueye after talks with Napoli on Allan have stalled

Tottenham's bid for Ndombele has been rejected...Lyon want 80 million euros

Veretout likely on his way to Napoli

Chelsea want 130 million for Hazard...Real is hoping to pay 100

Juventus are interested in Trippier

Lichtsteiner has announced he is leaving Arsenal

Chelsea interested in hiring Javi Gracia is Sarri leaves

Ben Arfa leaving Rennes

Juventus believe they will sign Koulibaly

Inter doesnt want to pay Lukaku's salary

Last edited:
Jovic just signed with Real Madrid for 60M Euros. Jovic was fantastic last year at Frankfurt and will be missed there. I have a feeling that team will be gutted fairly well.
This certainly is shoving Bale even more out the door. Jovic just 21.

Also....last night:
A Catalonia-based reporter considered Tier 1 for Barcelona news has reported in the last hour that Luis Suarez has an offer from Inter Miami to be their first DP. He would start in 2020, his contract would be for 4 years, and has not responded to the offer yet.
The reporter, Xavi Campos, was ranked by Barcelona fans as being "tier 1". Specifically saying "he's very rarely wrong, rarely reports."

Man United going to be a real mess this transfer season. No CL play is a dagger blow to any potential big signings. In the ideal world, they would be bringing in the likes of Joao Felix and De Ligt. But, in all honesty, Felix will probably end up at City or another big CL club and de Ligt almost certain to end up at Barca.
United going to have to make the best of whats left of the scrap heaps if you ask me.
Don't be surprised to see Lukaku, Pogba and DeGea out. Even though United valuations will be sky high, they will not receive close to what they want for them. Sanchez has to go, but no one is going to take on his salary. Valencia and Herrera already out, Mata almost another player certainly gone, This is going to be a huge overhaul.
United need so much tbh to compete with the 'big boy's' and not even close too reaching City levels.
Still have a solid base and a very good youth pipeline, but the team is going to be in shambles here soon. Rabiot as a possible signing would be okay but ffs, they will need to overpay on him, and he would be a rotation player at the likes of Pool or City right now. Disgusting goings on at OT. I have a very bad feeling about singing Ole to this contract too.

Man United going to be a real mess this transfer season. No CL play is a dagger blow to any potential big signings. In the ideal world, they would be bringing in the likes of Joao Felix and De Ligt. But, in all honesty, Felix will probably end up at City or another big CL club and de Ligt almost certain to end up at Barca.
United going to have to make the best of whats left of the scrap heaps if you ask me.
Don't be surprised to see Lukaku, Pogba and DeGea out. Even though United valuations will be sky high, they will not receive close to what they want for them. Sanchez has to go, but no one is going to take on his salary. Valencia and Herrera already out, Mata almost another player certainly gone, This is going to be a huge overhaul.
United need so much tbh to compete with the 'big boy's' and not even close too reaching City levels.
Still have a solid base and a very good youth pipeline, but the team is going to be in shambles here soon. Rabiot as a possible signing would be okay but ffs, they will need to overpay on him, and he would be a rotation player at the likes of Pool or City right now. Disgusting goings on at OT. I have a very bad feeling about singing Ole to this contract too.
What do you think about rio potentially being the director of football

I think united this summer will spend, and they should do it on youngsters, proven ones but young ones

De ligt seems to be flirting a ton with United in the media

Madrid already at 160m spend this window on rodrygo, militao, and now kovic

All very young players

Means if they want hazard, pogba, eriksen. Bale and james need to be sold asap

In regard to Rio director of football - it's patently obvious that United needs someone capable in that position to execute a plan. I'm not at all sure that Rio is qualified, however he does seem to be quite knowledgeable and with good insight as a pundit. And he has a hard on for de Ligt so that's a plus. So I'm not sure at all if he will 'fix' things or at least right the ship. TBH, I liked Moyes hire as he seemed groomed to take over for SAF. He was a miserable failure. I LOVED the Mourinho hire as his strong personality seemed the right person to lead a bunch of prima donna's and highly paid soccer players and while he brought some trophies, he seemed to stifle any creativity, fun and positive advancement in his my way or the highway attitude. Now I'm pretty down on Ole as he has never shown an inclination to be able to capably manage a side, let alone a massive side, so I'll probably be wrong again and United will flourish and start playing attacking/dominant football.

Real Madrid gotta move Bale and James for sure, but I think they are in the same position that United are in with Sanchez. No one wants them and pay them both market transfer fees and exorbitant salaries, so RM gonna have to take a discount for sure. Bale is so utterly unreliable with his injury history, it's a fools play to take him on. When he plays, he's great. But more often than not, he's got a hamstring issue. James is a bit more interesting as he seeming did well in limited time at Bayern. He didn't score much but he setup loads of goals/chances. Think I read he setup the most clear chances on goal per 90 of any player in Bundesliga. But Bayern didn't want him, Real don't have a place for him, not sure wtf is gonna take him on.
If I were to bet, I'd say Hazard goes to Real Madrid, but I don't think they will get both Pogba and Erickson too. I tend to think Pogba moves on, maybe to Juve. I'm not 100% positive Erickson moves on, I'd say he is most likely to stay with his current squad.
United gonna lose so many players because they didn't make CL play. Some good riddance, but some gonna sting. They are taking 25% wage cuts and losing out on bonuses. FFS if you can't get motivated to finish top 4, and let's face it, it was well within their grasp with 10 to go, they shit the bed to avoid a 25% pay cut, wtf they going to be doing this year? I'll tell you what, I'm older than them, but 25 year old Dylanphan woulda been one pissed off MF'er if I had to come to work the following year at 75% of my current pay. Don't care if already making astronomical money, that's a kick to the balls right there.

With the EPL now sporting a top 6, it really makes transfers more daunting to move there in my eyes and heres why

Bundesliga was great last year, but for all intents and purposes, it's a top 2 league. BM and Dortmund and everyone else. Teams will make runs here and there (Hoffenheim, RB, last year Frankfurt, Gladbach), but at the end of the year, best players are going to move on and it will be wide open again. Jovic already gone, T. Hazard - and I mean the year before Hoffenheim lost top guys, next year probably Haller, watch Rebic leave, and so on. So if you're a top player, you go to BM or Dortmund you're like 100% to get to CL play.
La Liga, same shit, but maybe with Atletico Madrid as a viable #3. Barca is going to be absolutely the nuts next year. They had a bunch of injuries this year, but already got de jong and looks like de light, I have no doubt they are going to be #1 team in the world by a wide margin. Again, you're a top name, you go to RM, Barca, AM, you're like 95% + to get to CL play every year.
EPL, well fuck, Man City is clearly deepest squad, and after that, you can make a case for 5 teams EVERY year to finish 2-6. And now, Newcastle may be coming into the mix with a new owner? So if you're a top name, you go to Arsenal lets say and HOPE you make CL one year? Maybe, but better get paid.
I guess Serie A facees similar challenges as EPL, as you have Juventus and then 5-6 teams that seeming can rotate each year (Roma, Napoli, Inter, Milan, - hell Atalanta came in 3rd last year, and Lazio is usually in the mix too), but you're playing in front of empty stadiums there so EPL is probably a better option for most.

One name that really has fallen to the wayside is Neymar. No idea what is going to happen to him.

Van dijk says he wants to stay at Liverpool long term

Napoli have officially turned down a 60 million euro offer for Allan from PSG

Hazard deal to Real Madrid is reportedly done

Eriksen and Maddison are two players Man U is interested in

Napoli interested in lukaku

Atletico interested in Alexis sanchez

Man U have bid 84 million pounds for koulibaly

Leicester want 85 million pounds for Maguire

Liverpool reportedly interested in De ligt

Chelsea want sarri’s release clause

Bayer has rejected a 90 million euro bid for Havertz from Bayern

Lo celso wants to go to tottenham

Juventus have agreed to personal terms with Federico Chiesa

Looks like Eriksen staying. No one gonna pay 100m for him.

Was just looking Real Madrids transfers, they've paid a shit ton and have a number of guys coming back to them off loan too. Besides the aforementioned James,they also have Kovavic and Norwegien Messi Odegard. Even if they find a buyer for Bale and James, they still gonna chase the likes of Pogba? La Liga is going to be stacked next year.

I actually think Tottenham is likely to part ways with eriksen. Maybe not for 100 million... but Tottenham need to make some changes and need to make some money. I’d guess he goes to Real Madrid for something like 80 with incentives

I think its 80% hes gone

I do think hes worth 100m based on what others have gone for, but hes in last year of his deal, which means madrid can play hard ball a bit, so I agree with big utah, probly goes for around 80

Dan kilpatrick who is spurs reporter for the standard says he thinks lo celso is being bought with the eriksen money

Think you guys are severely overvaluing what Spurs will get for Eriksen. Reason Spurs always wins the transfer season is they are tough negotiators and not willing to overspend on bigger fish, and not willing to sell low on their own players.
Barca didn't spend 80M euros for 21 year old de Jong. Hazard barely went for 100M and transfermkt has him valued at 150M. They have Eriksen valued at 80M euro, I just have a hard time seeing anyone bidding 50M (or more). Madrid already spent a ton, PSG probably going to have a problem splashing big money, and I can't see an EPL team giving that kind of money to Spurs to help their war chest. That will put them in a bind, take a lower bid or keep him. He's a nice player, but not a difference maker really to a big club. He was 3-4 fiddle at Spurs, that kinda player doesn't demand 9 figure valuations.
Lo Celso would be a nice score for Spurs, but he very well could also turn into the next Lamela as well. Perhaps that being harsh with Lamela's injury history and he never really flourished over a full season in Italy - but he was terrific in Italy.
Meanwhile United touting the signing of Daniel James as a viable alternative in their failed attempt to lure Jaden Sancho from Germany. I may just take next season off tbh ffs

I can’t see anyone buying Bale his wages are ridiculous. Maybe United , but that’s the only one I could see

Real is willing to give up James for Pogba

Bayern Munich are front runners to get Pepe

Man U interested in Dier

Buffon could be on his way to Parma

PSG could use Draxler in a deal for Eriksen

Sarri will sign a 3 year deal with Juventus next week

PSG willing to spend 90 million on de Ligt

James Maddison wants to stay Leicester

Sessegnon has told Fulham he does not want to stay

Carrasco is close to a move to Arsenal

Okay, just read Real Madrid must sell 300m Euros to comply with UEFA fair play.
This is the biggest load of shit - I would love to see htf PSG and Man City comply. Every transfer season these teams are huge buyers and every year I read how PSG is going to be penalized, yet they never are ffs.
I'm certainly no Real apologist here, but would love to see how they are going to come up with 300m in sales. Even if they can find a buyer for Bale at say 50, and James at say 40....and maybe Kovavic at 50 that's not even halfway there and those are their three most viable players widely available. They going to make a shock sale of Isco or Kroos? And suppose they go after Erikson, or Pogba or DeGea....will that not add to their net spend?
Would love someone try to explain how this will ever work.

PSG and city aren’t complying but they are able to manipulate it by having government and state run companies funnel money into the clubs. Real doesn’t have the same benefit. I don’t know for sure, but that’s my guess

Liverpool is interested in Porto's Marega

Dybala is likely leaving Juventus

Tottenham have launched their bid for Bruno Fernandes

Marcelo has no interest in leaving Real

Atletico Madrid have made Joao Felix their #1 target this summer - they are also interested in Nelson Semedo

Chelsea have met with Frank Lampard about the managing position

Napoli want to pay 40 million for James Rodriguez

Real doesn't appear to be interested in Eriksen...he'd be willing to stay with a 50% pay raise

Guess Real hasn't spent enough this summer, hell it isn't even summer yet ffs
Mendy to Madrid for 40something million

And Griezemann to Barca appears to be a done deal. Pretty crowded attack there, Coutinho surely out Suarez too maybe?

Llovren is likely going to leave Liverpool...AC Milan is a favorite

Man U is not interested in Bale

Atletico Madrid say they have known since March that Griezmann would be leaving for Barca

Tottenham and a deal for Ndombele is in the works

Timothy Weah is likely on his way to Lille

Man U have reached out to Barca about Rakitic

Pep could take a sabbatical if Citeh win the Champions League next year

Buffon could sign for Porto

Lukaku is making it pretty obvious he'd like to leave United

Lampard is likely to coach Chelsea

Palace want at least 50 million pounds for Wan-Bissaka

Lucas Torreira is not enjoying life in England and may want to leave Arsenal

Arsenal want to sell Kosceilny

Sheffield United want to sign Ribery

Raiola says he was not in Paris to finalize de Ligt's deal with PSG

Liverpool are going to try and get Fekir again, but will not pay the 53 million they were willing to pay last summer

Lazio interested in Robben

I think 50m is a steal for AWB

Walker got that and AWB is like 6 years younger than he was, united should be all over that

Lille a good move for timmy weah, lots of playing time, step up from the SPL

Guardian story by dave hytner, who has good sources at spurs, says targets are

Ndombele
Lo celso
Sessegnon
Van de beek
Zanolio

Spanish paper El Desmarque says the betis vice president is in london to negotiate GLC transfer with spurs

Waiting to see us linked with a right back......

I'm assuming left back no changes, rose, davies, and sessegnon prolly goes back there, especially in a back 3 can play lwb

West Ham and Spur interested in Suso

Everton and PSG interested in dAvid Neres

Stoke interested in Joe Hart

Reports that Liverpool are interested in Fekir are false

Arsenal want to try and keep PEA and Lacazette

Eintracht want at least 40 million euros for Rebic

Tottenham and City have no interested Bruno Fernandez

Willian ready to commit to a 2 year deal at Chelsea

City willing to bid 105 million euros on Joao Felix and send him back to Benfica on loan for next season

Kyle Walker Peters wants to leave Tottenham if Trippier and Aurier stay

Tottenham also reportedly willing to sell Danny Rose

Bale could find a suiter in Bayern Munich

Pogba says he is ready to start a new challenge away from Man U, Man U says they are not selling him

James Rodriguez could be on his way to Napoli on a loan deal

Dortmund are in advanced talks with Bayern to bring Hummels back

I want trippier, aurier, and kwp all to leave

There’s a thread on the Tottenham subreddit that talks about how aurier has never been given a fair shake. That’s insane. I feel like anytime he plays he’s looking to give up a PK or make an insanely stupid play

Man U is ready to raise Pogba's pay to 500 K a week from 290 K a week to persuade him to stay

Atletico Madrid and Barcelona have both had their 35 million euro bids for Willian rejected

City and Juventus are close on a deal for Cancelo for 50 million euros. This seems like a bargain

Lyon wants 63 million euros for Ndombele

Thomas Muller has received a lucrative deal from a Chinese club for 25 million euros a year

Reports in Spain say that Atletico Madrid will pay the 120 million euro release clause for Joao Felix...Benfica deny this report

Lampard will be made Chelsea manager any day now

Conte wants to bring Gary Cahill to Inter

Lukaku will not force his way out of Man U...out of respect for the fans...

Everton close to getting Andre Gomes on a permanent deal

The Joao Felix move to Atletico could be made official as early as tomorrow

Neto to Barca...Cilleson the other way to Valencia

Juan Mata has signed a 3 year deal to stay with Man U

City have told Atletico they will pay Rodri's 70 million euro release clause

Kyle Walker has signed a 2 year extension with Citeh

James has agreed to personal terms with Napoli

Spanish media is reporting that Neymar is close to a deal to bring him back to Barca

There’s a thread on the Tottenham subreddit that talks about how aurier has never been given a fair shake. That’s insane. I feel like anytime he plays he’s looking to give up a PK or make an insanely stupid play

Ya he was a good buy, he was cheap and had potential

But he defends like a headless chicken and going forward his crossing doesnt make up for it like walkers

Realize we arent getting awb, but there are decent upgrades out there for cheapish

Man U will allow Lukaku go to Inter if they get Skriniar in return

Man U will sign Wan Bissika for 55 million pounds

Hummels goes to Dortmund for 35 million

Barcelona have offered Coutinho and 113 million for Neymar

Man U have not received an offer for Lukaku

Lyon have offered Koscielny a 2 year deal

Back