%ALT_TXT%% Bet at 5dimes

Summer 2019 Transfer News, Myths and Rumors

gunner4ever

I think at this point id be ok with letting him stay and losing him on a free if we think he makes the difference. Based on just one game this year, he can make a huge difference.

If someone can get him for 50 million I feel like thats a huge bargain.
With 1 year remaining on his contract, around £50m would be a good price selling outside the PL considering he will be free soon. If he had 2+ years left he would be worth more than 100m.

I have read rumors that Perez would prefer getting Eriksen + van de Beek for the same price of a Pogba, so perhaps the Real Madrid’s door is not completely closed.

But as you say it could be worth it to keep him one more year for Tottenham. Or renew him and put a release clause not too crazy so Eriksen can still leave next summer in exchange for a good fee for the Spurs. Let’s say between £50-100m. But it would be risky for Eriksen as it would not guarantee him a way out of England if that’s what he wants

gunner4ever

Few days ago AS Roma enquired about Alexis as well. His huge salary a big obstacle

Arsenal feared losing both of Sanchez and Özil, both ended up with the wages they wanted and more, and now no team want to pay to get them and Arsenal/Man Utd can't get rid of them..

So it's wise not to overpay. Different case but I read Alderweireld was not renewed because he asked for too much and Levy was not willing to give him what he wanted

~Utah

Alexis is reported going to Inter with United paying a large portion of his salary. 15 Million euro option to buy

Balotelli signs with Brescia

gunner4ever

Alexis is reported going to Inter with United paying a large portion of his salary. 15 Million euro option to buy
Interesting if Inter get him I thought Alexis was unmovable with his wages. That changes things if Man Utd are willing to still pay a part of them

I don't think he will ever regain his best form but leaving the PL to go where he possibly played his best football could be good for him and he could perhaps be at least good again

gunner4ever

Barca might try a loan with option to buy for Neymar. Like Coutinho at Bayern. Not sure PSG would accept as they would like to buy if they let Neymar go (Dybala, goalkeeper)

Looks like Barca don't have the cash needed on hand now as they already had to borrow money to get Griezmamn

gunner4ever

Real Madrid might try to get Eriksen in next 2 weeks. They have the money but I'm not sure it would be wise to pay €50-60m for a player with 1 year left you could pre-sign for free in 5 months if he doesn't renew

gunner4ever

Real Madrid might try to get Eriksen in next 2 weeks. They have the money but I'm not sure it would be wise to pay €50-60m for a player with 1 year left you could pre-sign for free in 5 months if he doesn't renew
Reported by ESPN yesterday that Eriksen wants Barca, Real Madrid or Juventus if he was to move this summer.

Seems to me only Real Madrid could be possible for him this month.

If his main goal is to get out of the PL the smart thing for him would be to wait 4-5 months and in January he can sign a precontract wherever he wants. Most likely at least one of the 3 clubs mentioned will be interested to get him for free and other big clubs like Bayern PSG Atletico as well

Should be interesting what Real Madrid do in the next 2 weeks they have been linked with Pogba, van de Beek, Eriksen

~Utah

Talks between Inter and Man U have stalled over Sanchez's and who will pay the wages

Keylor Navas has requested to leave Real #ticos

PSG have rejected a deal for Neymar from Real Madrid...

Ribery signs with Fiorentina

Jovic might be on his way to AC Milan on loan

braves

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Series A is going be interesting this year

I heard there is some tax break that’s allowing these teams to make these somewhat big signings

CTG Sponsors & Affiliates