• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Stalking the Monday umps, weather, etc.

Hollywood Beaker

Stalking the umps
Ump we know:

Bal: Kulpa

Umps we're stalking:

Ted Barrett was in NYY
Barry was in Det
Davis was in Atl
Fairchild was in Mil
Foster was in LAA
Greg Gibson was in Col
Tripp Gibson was in Oak
Hallion was in LAD
Kellogg was in TB
Nelson was in ChiW
Scheurwater was in Tex
Vanover was in StL
Wegner was in Arz
Welke was in Phi

Short board and weather looks mostly good except more rain in ciny and a little breezy at comisky

9a986a20-1e19-4465-a9ea-5fa37a8a6641[1].png

Tanaka no history with Holbrook.
Odorizzi small sample only 3ip, 6.00 era
Holbrook 10th highest WHIP among umpires in 2017 at 1.43 with 32 games behind the plate.
Holbrook in 2018 3rd lowest whip in 4 games behind plate, at 0.95.

Okay. So they went with a new crew in Baltimore. It's Meals instead of Kulpa. This same crew is almost assuredly staying for the TB/Bal series starting tomorrow.

Tanaka no history with Holbrook.
Odorizzi small sample only 3ip, 6.00 era
Holbrook 10th highest WHIP among umpires in 2017 at 1.43 with 32 games behind the plate.

And yet interestingly enough, in 4 games this year, Holbrook has a 1.73 ERA (lowest in the league so far) and 0.95 WHIP (3rd lowest).

Carrasco w/Kulpa 27.1 ip, 2.96 era, .988 whip, 22K.
Gascan small sample only .2ip w/Kulpa

Never mind didn't see Kulpa changed out to Meals.

Sucks Kulpa big reason I played under, guess I'll sit on it w/Cleveland getaway and earlier than normal start time tomorrow

Okay. Forget what I said about a new crew in Baltimore. It's the same crew BUT with Meals replacing Kulpa. (Perhaps Kulpa is going elsewhere this week).

Sucks Kulpa big reason I played under, guess I'll sit on it w/Cleveland getaway and earlier than normal start time tomorrow

I'm on under too, but i placed it after ump change. For whatever it's worth, i rate Meals as more an over guy and Kulpa more under guy, but i still like under here. Carrasco great numbers against O's too. I also know that Meals has been big for day over last couple of years (which means probably not such terrible news for under at night).

Back