• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

St Pete

captjohn67

Sato -130 Veach....sato has a good history here and Veach only finished on the lead lap in 8 of the 17 races last year. I do think Veach improved dramatically in the last half of the year and expect him to carry that over. Also Sato can crash and burn at any time given his balls to the wall approach, so there is that.

Rosenqvist +120 Ericsson....think this is a bad number. Rosenqvist has history here for starters and having Dixon as a teammate is a bigger plus than Hinch in my mind. Ericsson did blister the test at COTA but that track is an f1 track that Ericsson obviously has experience on.

First practice session this morning and we'll go from there. So damn glad they're back in action.

Not the way anyone wants to see TK end his career, but he'll be strong in the month of May. So I guess there is that.

Qualifying. Rather odd first group with some getting fucked because race control doesn't have the sense to freeze the clock with a red flag, but we should be used to this as it is the rules. Warm up in the morning which is impt and I'll spew my thoughts then. I might already be a Herta fan and Rosenqvist brings a heavy hammer for an audition as well. So so nice to see Wickens on scene.

IMG_1009.JPG

Marty Snider says the Andretti cars look good on older tires, big key. I still think Honda is going to have the edge on race trim as compared to qualifying trim, but we shall see. Can you imagine your team not connecting your fuel line? Ask Marco how that feels. Damn shame, but he's fast....if he can get thru the field remains to be seen. Adding Rahal +115 Hinch as I would make it a pick em. Rahal was on reds and Hinch was on blacks so don't put too much into the warmup session as far as that goes. Cheers and GLTA.

Back