• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Spring Practice Notes

LSU Boy wonder Derek Stingley (number 1 CB in2019 class) looking real good to start. Kelvin Joseph pushing him, but I prefer him at safety.

LSU has hired Joe Brady btw.....his title? Passing Game Coordinator

That shows you LSU knows they got work to do

I am pretty sure they got one of the best WRs in Ja'Marr Chase.....this kid is Odell all over. SICK.

he should give everyone FITS

Gonna be a very rough year.

Your dispassionate opinion is probably correct, but Collins is insanely fired up, despite the BA death tragedy, I think they will have a quarterback that will be more than competent passing. The defense will be improved if for no other reason but practicing against higher level passing offense every day. I am very optimistic. I dont think highly of ACC football outside Clemson. I see GT in that second tier sooner than later.

I had not heard that news. I'm very sorry to hear it, and it is a tough thing to deal with. One of the things that gets overlooked with the Kelly Bryant situation, the Trevor Lawrence injury, and the Chase Brice heroics before and during the Syracuse game in 2018 is the fact that a former teammate CJ Fuller (rushed for 217 yards and three TDs in 2017) died the same week. It was a pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis connected to a football-related knee injury.

As for Tech more generally, I already have you in the second tier. I was not pleased to see that the schedule-maker frontloaded the schedule with three of our five best opponents in the the first three weeks. I doubt you wanted to open against Clemson, either.

Last edited:
Watched the Clemson spring game today, and Clemson fans are blessed to have a coach who actually has a spring GAME. The only differences from a real game were that the quarterbacks could not be tackled and most of the 2H featured a running clock. Defense was allowed to blitz etc., and all elements of the kicking game were live.

Clemson had a huge group of recruits in for the spring game. 4* Safety RJ Mickens from Texas (Southlake Carroll, ranked 42 overall in 247 composite committed on Saturday, and 4* CB Fred Davis from Jacksonville (ranked 33 overall in 247 composite) committed today.

Clemson is going to do some very bad things to GT in Week 1. Just saw that GT plays at Temple in Week 5....wild.

LSU ran a lotta shotgun

the Oline will be concerning

Everywhere else nasty nasty

Oh yeah, and Derek Stingley is showing to be the number one CB coming outta HS

I see BillC has GT at like #84

Yall are right this season wont be pretty.

I think he has Clemson at #34. He sort of lost his mind after the title game and added 7 points to the S&P+ of every SEC school and dropped every ACC school by 7 points because, well, obviously that's what we all learned from that game.

Going into the title game, he reported that Clemson had closed the gap to one point per S&P+. After Clemson demolished Alabama, Clemson was suddenly seven points worse than Bama and 3.5 points worse than UGA despite the fact that every basic metric made Clemson 11-12 points better than Georgia (like opponent-adjusted scoring margin, opponent-adjusted yard margin, opponent-adjusted yard-per-play margin, and results versus common opponents).

Last edited:
Back