Sportbook Payout Requests

YoungGun11

Collaborating w/ Tip
Requested a good size payout via check from Betonline, received it within 7 days.....Now we will see if it goes through!

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
k, this wasn't a thread I started it was a response in another thread turned into my own thread....cool
You posted about a BOL payment in the Heritage thread, so I started a new general thread for payout/deposit stories to help members/guests.

YoungGun11

Collaborating w/ Tip
You posted about a BOL payment in the Heritage thread, so I started a new general thread for payout/deposit stories to help members/guests.
Definitely wouldn't have started my own thread about it. Now may be braves can keep his sarcasm to himself.

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Staff member
Sigh... it doesn't seem as if you want to post here when you complain about everything we do. You got your one last chance and this is the first thing I see from you....

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Would appear to do the opposite by having worthless threads similar to this one, in which a post was never meant to be its own thread.
The other thread represents a book that is causing problems for a member. It is a book I would that we do not have any ties with. This book, we do have ties so we like to look into potential issues deeper, if need be.

If someone is curious about BOL and payouts I can point to this thread rather easily as a reference to them instead of having to search through other threads and whatnot looking for a certain post or posts.

Trust me, not our first rodeo here, we know what we are doing.

YoungGun11

Collaborating w/ Tip
Sigh... it doesn't seem as if you want to post here when you complain about everything we do. You got your one last chance and this is the first thing I see from you....
Fondy,

I don't see very many posts in an established thread being turned into it's own thread for no reason. Then to get chirped because of it? All I was saying is, I did not start this thread and that would be a fact. Sorry for being confused why it was showing as it's own thread when I didn't start a thread, was more curious than anything.

YoungGun11

Collaborating w/ Tip
The other thread represents a book that is causing problems for a member. It is a book I would that we do not have any ties with. This book, we do have ties so we like to look into potential issues deeper, if need be.

If someone is curious about BOL and payouts I can point to this thread rather easily as a reference to them instead of having to search through other threads and whatnot looking for a certain post or posts.

Trust me, not our first rodeo here, we know what we are doing.
Thanks for the explanation I appreciate it. So much better than condescendingly saying you're so glad I got paid. Your explanation makes much more sense.