• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Sorry CROATIA but your time is up.

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
First it was MIOCIC getting knocked out by Cormier in the ufc.

That was a huge loss for Croatia. Let me explain why.

These days when things are happening they are happening in quick successions. When a nation suffers a defeat in some way it gets worse and other things fall apart.

Croatia to me is the classic runner up. They really haven’t beaten anyone in regulation. They were lucky to play teams that were very average.

Now their midfield which is the strength will get turn to pieces by Pogba Kante Umtitii and Varane.

Grieznan and Mbappe will outplay Modric and the vastly overrated Rakitich.

Croatia had to play the xtra time in each match while France is sitting ready available and fresh.

2 factors leads to France winning.

1- They are out to avenge their Euro loss. When good teams make it back to finals they WIN.

2- Croatia will play a poor mans game. They are risk adverse by nature. They will choke in a final match.
Sure they looked good so far but they absolutely garbage in terms of quality. Not even a single quality win.
Beating England was a joke because Croatia could beat England 100 out of 100. England had no passing and just plays the long ball and set pieces. Hence why epl teams can never beat Barcelona and Madrid. They can’t pass. They are not technical players. Croatia then uses modric rakituch to dominate the match.

This will not work vs the physical tall fast French defenders and midfield.

France wins this 2-0 in regulation.
Varan is the best defender in the world at the moment.
Him and Unitii are going to dominate in the final.

I look for pogba or griezman to score in final

Had England made the final I believe England possibly doesent register a single shot on net.

France would have beaten England 3-0 and it would be the most lopsided history in the final.

Why are your eyes bleeding? Did BASEMENT TONY pay you a visit to collect unpaid debts?

Sammy I passed those idiots on the right shoulder on the ramp after they cut me off and we ended up next to each other lol...the driver was going psycho babble, the passenger was nothing...just look tough. Window roll, of course I don't engage, just mouthed I work for ICE and that situation was over

Sammy I passed those idiots on the right shoulder on the ramp after they cut me off and we ended up next to each other lol...the driver was going psycho babble, the passenger was nothing...just look tough. Window roll, of course I don't engage, just mouthed I work for ICE and that situation was over
Lol I look back on that and think I shoulda got shot

Back