• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Soccer Saturday 2/10/07

SHSUHorn

Thief
2006 Soccer 18-14 +2430

2007 Soccer 0-0

My first plays of the calender year for me in soccer waiting for the MLS to start in April.

Man U -2 (-123) ($500) vs Charlton

Charlton has the second most losses in the EPL and the worst goal differential at -25. Man U has won the last 9 meetings by 2 goals or more vs Charolton. Just don't see how the EPL's top team Man U doesn't smoke Charlton at Old Trafford.

Portsmouth -1/2 (+118) over Man City ($300)
UNDER 2 (-154) ($500)

Man City's form has been poor of late and they've had trouble scoring goals all season long. Can't see them escaping Fratton Park with the win. Should be a low scoring game so the under is the stronger play here for me.

1-0 Portsmouth.

this should be a mauling considering Charlton have to travel up north. I think this should be a great warmup game in preparation for Champs League. Get the teams back in gear. They whooped a London team last week, why won't they whoop another one at home. Good Luck horn, i am looking forward to your MLS plays, i will also focus on that league this year as well!

Just added $200 seeing that Charlton just added 2 new players making their debut in center mid and center defense.

No Ronaldo though.

Just added $200 seeing that Charlton just added 2 new players making their debut in center mid and center defense.

No Ronaldo though.
honestly, as long as Vidic and Rio are at the back, this Charlton team won't do anything. Ronaldo needs a break but Man utd's pace and managerial tactics will still prevail. Good Luck.

toronto, I hear ya on the MLS. Myself and Ching have grown to be pretty much best friends this past season so i should have a ton of "inside" info on the squad this year.

toronto, I hear ya on the MLS. Myself and Ching have grown to be pretty much best friends this past season so i should have a ton of "inside" info on the squad this year.

Cha Ching.

When you coming to Toronto? We gotta hang out.

Also does your bartender that moans like crazy like Chinese men?

2-0 Utd, should of been 4-0, absolutely horseshit but thus Ferguson knew he was going to win so why risk silly things. A Push is better than a loss

Back