• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Soccer plays...

5-0 Sun
30-8-5 run

Spain
Sevilla PK

Italy
Fiorentina/Brescia U2.5

Juventus ML

Turkey
Trabzonspor PK

GL let’s start the week off right

2-0-2 I was 20 seconds away from another win that turned into a push but I’ll take it.

2-0-2 mon
32-8-7 run
England
Leceister/Brighton U2.5

wow. Nice work. I’m starting to dabble with soccer, trying to learn to cap it. I can’t take waiting for the sports I know any longer! It not as if I don’t enjoy soccer, I like the WC and other events with national teams. I think the amount of leagues and teams always been a bit overwhelming for me when I consider it. Now a perfect time tho as I don’t have any time invested in capping anything else!

Any suggestions on which league/leagues be best to focus on?

wow. Nice work. I’m starting to dabble with soccer, trying to learn to cap it. I can’t take waiting for the sports I know any longer! It not as if I don’t enjoy soccer, I like the WC and other events with national teams. I think the amount of leagues and teams always been a bit overwhelming for me when I consider it. Now a perfect time tho as I don’t have any time invested in capping anything else!

Any suggestions on which league/leagues be best to focus on?
A year ago or so started getting into betting soccer. I accidentally came across some quality cappers and have learned a lot...Never ever thought I’d enjoy it as much as I do. I think I liked it because they are on all day every day. Tons of action....Started by tailing mostly and then gradually started doing my own capping while comparing my plays to a few others....It’s very overwhelming the amount of leagues..I started looking at Germany, Spain, Italy, England (most of the big leagues)....Now started adding a couple more. Still have a lot to learn though ( or maybe it’s better off I don’t) lol. GL

Last edited:
A year ago or so started getting into betting soccer. I accidentally came across some quality cappers and have learned a lot...Never ever thought I’d enjoy it as much as I do. I think I liked it because they are on all day every day. Tons of action....Started by tailing mostly and then gradually started doing my own capping while comparing my plays to a few others....It’s very overwhelming the amount of leagues..I started looking at Germany, Spain, Italy, England (most of the big leagues)....Now started adding a couple more. Still have a lot to learn though ( or maybe it’s better off I don’t) lol. GL

right on. I tailed you on the under, great call! Used little my own capping and thought Brighton looked in good form on Saturday so added draw as well!! Cashed both!! I’m hooked!! Lol.

Spain
Atl Madrid ML

nice I actually picked this one myself last nighr, like seeing we lined up, plus it won! I have parlayed with Tottenham tho, just got a goal!! Hell I just noticed you have Tottenham too! Maybe I’m ok at capping this! Lol

Looks like only play I made that you didn’t was athletic Bilbao +1.5!!! (Well and the draw in Brighton match!!).

Thx fellas. Brooms again 4-0.

awesome job bro. Kicking myself I just started taking notice! Looks like lot more action 2narro! I’m gonna try capping them myself again before checking your plays out. Thanks for sharing!

4-0 tues
36-8-7 run

Italy
Atalanta ML Love this team, They can score! scored at least 4 goals in each of their last 4 games and averaging almost 4.5 a game over their last 6

Czech
Jablonec PK

Last edited:
4-0 tues
36-8-7 run

Italy
Atalanta ML Love this team, They can score! scored at least 4 goals in each of their last 4 games and averaging almost 4.5 a game over their last 6

Czech
Jablonec PK

I actually took the over 3 but I’ll join you with Atalanta side as well. Gl today

Atalanta just blew golden opportunity! Goalie turned it over and basically was a penalty kick and guy missed the damn net, then they handed over a break away goal on other end. Unreal.

Shit. Atalanta in trouble! Over looks very promising tho.
Ended up playing a small play on the over as well. Will help soften the blow but hoping they come out and put it to em in the 2nd half. They are no stranger to scoring twice in a half. Hopefully Lazio got that out of their system

Ended up playing a small play on the over as well. Will help soften the blow but hoping they come out and put it to em in the 2nd half. They are no stranger to scoring twice in a half. Hopefully Lazio got that out of their system

I think we can get 2 but I’m afraid they gonna give up another. This match very exciting compared to most the epl I’ve watched, wide open action. We have certainly had chances! The 1st one they missed was terrible, can’t believe he didn’t even put that on goal after goalie just handed it over to him!

I think we can get 2 but I’m afraid they gonna give up another. This match very exciting compared to most the epl I’ve watched, wide open action. We have certainly had chances! The 1st one they missed was terrible, can’t believe he didn’t even put that on goal after goalie just handed it over to him!
Yeah that’s hard to overcome in soccer. Can’t miss your chances

Yeah that’s hard to overcome in soccer. Can’t miss your chances

then they turned around and gave one up in following minutes. Very bad start. Great start to second half but we need equalizer quickly to have a shot of pulling it out.

that was seriously easiest chance I’ve seen, guy straight up choked!

2-0-2 Wed
38-8-9 run

England
Arsenal/Southampton O2.5
Watford PK

Spain
Espanyol +.5

Probably add another 1 or 2 in morning

Last edited:
I was looking at that arsonal/Southampton over as well. Ended up playing Southampton pk just fading arsonal poor form since the restart but gonna join you on over. Gl today

I was looking at that arsonal/Southampton over as well. Ended up playing Southampton pk just fading arsonal poor form since the restart but gonna join you on over. Gl today
I was actually torn between SH or the over and chose the over instead

Thrilled to see 2 of the sharpest in the same thread - have quietly followed both for years - dangerous combo across all sports, thanks for the work you both put in and share with us.

Not sure how the day went but I'm a sucker for totals and tailed this one.
Lmao well lucky you my friend. Tailed the 1 winner. 1-3 on the day. Took 2 sides and the either could score. Hopefully bounce back tomorrow.. Locked into so far

South Korea (K League)
Gwangju +.5

Spain
Sevilla/Vall U2.5

Thrilled to see 2 of the sharpest in the same thread - have quietly followed both for years - dangerous combo across all sports, thanks for the work you both put in and share with us.
That’s good to hear. Appreciate the kinds words!

Lmao well lucky you my friend. Tailed the 1 winner. 1-3 on the day. Took 2 sides and the either could score. Hopefully bounce back tomorrow.. Locked into so far

South Korea (K League)
Gwangju +.5

Spain
Sevilla/Vall U2.5
I'll roll it over.

This is one impressive run, despite today, you are on.

Leggggo.

Nearly joined ya on Espanyol, but fortunately last place kept me off. Not sure Betis was the right side either, but c'est la vie

...2.5 is a ton of goals for a Valladolid match hmmm

South Korea (K League)
Gwangju +.5

Spain
Sevilla/Vall U2.5

I got crushed Thursday as well :( . Decided to pass today to regroup and start working on the massive card we have for Saturday! Hope you bounce back today bro!

at risk of sounding like a goofball I’m gonna assume you were referring to me along with jimbo since prior to your post it was mostly me talking with him the last few pages! Lol.

If referring to me I appreciate the kind words but make no mistake this Thread is all jimbo!

I’m a complete soccer retard, before this restart I have never bet or watched anything other than a few World Cups and various other tournaments featuring national teams (only reason I even understand the rules and Asian handicaps! Lol). Im dedicating a lot of time trying to learn on my own and asking questions of guys like jimbo and a few others I respect and know have been betting this sport for years!! In other words take anything I post about soccer with a grain of salt, it took years for me to have the confidence I do in the sports I normally post about!! I’m a long long way from having a soccer opinion worth respecting! Lol. If I can add anything if it only in way of asking good/intelligent questions it be a huge win!! On the bright side i am enjoying it and think in the long run it be good to add soccer to my bag of tricks!!!

Nearly joined ya on Espanyol, but fortunately last place kept me off. Not sure Betis was the right side either, but c'est la vie

...2.5 is a ton of goals for a Valladolid match hmmm

I played the under. I think Seville should be able to post a clean sheet here.

Oh cool. Just realized jimbo on that under as well! Being so new to this helps my confidence I capped it properly when my plays line up with jimbo or others I have great deal of respect for!! :)

3-1. Good bounce back day. Starting to look at tomorrow’s card. Looks promising

Great work once again bro!

all I played was the la liga under and last minute I threw 10 bucks on draw! Paid 37 tho, big money!! Lol. Kicking myself I didn’t do a little more!

More and more in matches I cap to be low scoring and don’t love a side I find myself sprinkling draw, I dunno how that will pan out long term? It seems to make a lot of sense to me and thus far im def up with that bet. Seeing how they typically lined in the +200s with some being better than 3 to 1 (today’s was +371!) it not as if I need a very high success rate to stay in the black. Not to mention I’m investing more on the under in those matches so when that cashes I don’t even feel the small hit if draw loses! Think only once thus far have I bet a draw/under match where I lost both cause match went over :)

All that babbling was just my way of asking your thoughts on such a strategy? You think Any merit to it or have I simply had good fortune on this so far? im sure draw becomes far less likely when they go over the total meaning I’ll often lose both bets when being wrong on the under. Certainly there are occasional 2-2 draws but I’m assuming if I capped the match well that would make such a outcome even more unlikely, basically I have to bet it with the understanding if under loses it almost certain so will the draw.

Back