• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Soccer plays...

Czech Republic
Teplice PK -140

Turkey
Gaziantep ML +110

Generbirligi PK -130

Austria
Sturm Graz PK -115

6 total today. GL

Damn started off 4-0 yesterday W/ my 5th game winning at halftime (after going 5-1 and hitting 5 straight to end Sat) ...ended up losing that 5th game in the 2nd half and the last 2 (including my favorite play)...Thought I was going to be on a big time heater and ended w 3 straight losses lmao. Oh well. Still a very nice weekend. Plays coming in a bit

Monday

Turkey
Sivasspor/Denizlispor O2.5

Spain
Levente/Sevilla O2.5

Portugal
Maritimo PK -140

GL

Tues

Germany
Berlin/Freiburg O2.5
Bayern/Werder O1.5 (1st half)

Korea
Gangwon/Ulsan O2.5

Last edited:
1-0. Love waking up to a winner. Maybe adding another play or 2. Absolutely love this card today

Love the over in fenerbahce/ Trabzonspor (Turkey). Unfortunately I don’t have a line on it yet at my book. So if and when it posts it will be a play

What was the play in Norway, jimbo?
Wow. Shit sorry, I just realized I didn’t post that one for some reason. It was Aulesand/Molde Over... I try to focus on spelling both teams correctly and must of skipped over it when reading it off my paper ... Besides that ended up being a pretty solid day. 4-1 total. I’ll have to be more careful in the future

can i get some sheffield thoughts please? They've overachieved big time

Villa coming in losing 5 straight and been struggling to score...I think there’s a decent chance they go scoreless, which makes me feel more comfortable as a PK.....Also this is a big game for Sheffield as far as the standings.. Think they will come out the more motivated team..And I believe Villa has a couple injuries still

Last edited:
2-0 with a push. Woulda been nice for a goal from Sheffield but I’ll take it all day

2-0 with a push. Woulda been nice for a goal from Sheffield but I’ll take it all day

Did you see what happened in that game, jimbo? Sheffield clearly scored when Villa keeper took ball completely past the line in goal. Ref never got the VAR buzz. EPL admitted huge mistake. Sheffield got screwed out of the W.

Keep up the good work. :shake:

Did you see what happened in that game, jimbo? Sheffield clearly scored when Villa keeper took ball completely past the line in goal. Ref never got the VAR buzz. EPL admitted huge mistake. Sheffield got screwed out of the W.

Keep up the good work. :shake:

Yeah I did see that. Unbelievable how that was missed

Started off 2-0, looking like it’s going to end with three straight losers Fucking VAR. can’t get on the right side to save my life

Started off 2-0, looking like it’s going to end with three straight losers Fucking VAR. can’t get on the right side to save my life

Well things made a turn for the good in the 2nd half..
3-1-1 on the day (18-5-2 run)

One locked in for Friday so far

Denmark
Viborg/Fredericia O2.75

Viborg scores 4 goals in each of the last 2 games, only went scoreless once in the last year (Feb) and can’t get on the board for us. Smh. Winner in Norwich though

2-1-2 Winning day but a late goal stopped it from being a really good day

One locked in so far for Sat (20-6-4 current run)

Italy
Parma +.5

Germany
Bayern/Freiburg O3.5 (side note, I love the over first half as well, however I’ve lost my 2 Bayern first half over bets go gonna just stick to full game)

That should complete the card...5 plays

Last edited:
Germany
Bayern/Freiburg O3.5 (side note, I love the over first half as well, however I’ve lost my 2 Bayern first half over bets go gonna just stick to full game)

That should complete the card...5 plays

Didn’t matter. Bayern game total went over in first 39 mins.

5-2-1. Wish I wouldn’t of added those last 2. Oh well

(25-8-5) run...Locked into 1 for tomorrow so far

Spain
Real Madrid -.5

Back