• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Soccer plays...

Sat
Bundesliga

Bayern -1 -140
Mainz +.5
Leipzig / Panderborn 1h Over -1.5

GL

2-1. It’s always funny to me that the one I actually like the most is the one that doesnt hit lol

adding one more in Belarus

Dynamo Brest -1 -130

Gone for the rest of the day. GL

how much of the Mainz play was Frankfurt on only two days rest?

That and they have Bayern coming up in the DFP Pokal...They want to be fresh for that... They had been playing very well coming in was looking for sort of a let down, Mainz has been close lately and not a great matchup for FF

Split Brest and 2nd half of Dortmund (Shoulda had a pk and sancho had chances from point black range)

5-3 on the day

That and they have Bayern coming up in the DFP Pokal...They want to be fresh for that... They had been playing very well coming in was looking for sort of a let down, Mainz has been close lately and not a great matchup for FF

they looked dead, so that looked smart, but they started everyone of note and aren't totally safe from relegation even with the road win at Werder on Wednesday. I thought Mainz was terrible and kinda still do, but they controlled today's game so that was a great bet no matter why that happened

1-1 so far

Adding a few
Germany
Koln PK -120

Austria
Rapid/Sturm O2.5

Belarus
Shakhtyor/Energetik O2.5

Portugal
Rio Ave ML -140

That’s it. Let’s finish strong. GL

Lost a little bit yesterday. Woulda been nice to pull that Koln game off instead of a push ..Crazy couple mins at the end

Have 2 locked in so far, both in Germany

Bundesliga 2

Monday
Hamburg ML -155 They shouldn’t have much trouble here

Tues
Furth PK -130 (larger)....A lot of good angles here that I like

GL

Lost a little bit yesterday. Woulda been nice to pull that Koln game off instead of a push ..Crazy couple mins at the end

Have 2 locked in so far, both in Germany

Bundesliga 2

Monday
Hamburg ML -155 They shouldn’t have much trouble here

Tues
Furth PK -130 (larger)....A lot of good angles here that I like

GL
Might tail on Furth

GL

Just gave up a goal in the 94th minute with seconds to play to tie.... Sick

Last edited:
Push in B2...Denmark goes OVER with a half hour to spare. I’ll take 1-0-1 everyday

Thurs

Portugal
Guimaraes -.5 -140

Denmark
Roskilde +1.5 -135

Spain
Sevilla ML -130

Friday
Bundesliga
Hoffenheim/Leipzig O3.5 (large)

GL

Last edited:
1-2 with 2 tough losses. Roskilde was up 2-0 just before half and gave up 4 straight goals, I had em +1.5.......Some how Guimaraes only scored once while dominating the entire game and the only goal they gave up was their own. Add in that 98th minute goal yesterday and 94th minute goal to lose mon my beats have been just bad... I would make those plays again though...oh well rant over. Onto tomorrow

Friday
Complete card

Germany
Hoff/Leipzig O3.5

Slovenia
Triglav/Domzale O2.75

Spain
Valencia -.5

Belarus
Isloch/Minsk O2.5

Portugal
Sporting/Ferreira O2.5

Turkey
Trabzonspor ML

Last edited:
1-2 with 2 tough losses. Roskilde was up 2-0 just before half and gave up 4 straight goals, I had em +1.5.......Some how Guimaraes only scored once while dominating the entire game and the only goal they gave up was their own. Add in that 98th minute goal yesterday and 94th minute goal to lose mon my beats have been just bad... I would make those plays again though...oh well rant over. Onto tomorrow

from the international competitions i have bet in the past, it seems the scariest moments are the stoppage time ones. I can't really explain it besides the inferior team that I usually back is even worse when fatigued, but it certainly doesn't make them easier. Nothing we can do about them either besides not make a bet, but when you're ahead in stoppage time that means you made a decent bet at the very least.

I guess we gotta focus on that and just hope we find enough of those that break the right way, cuz there's no chance we're gonna get close to the amount of lucky wins to make up for the bad losses

Germang

Koln +115

Koln/Berlin O 2.5

Turkey
Basaksehir -105

Typically don’t like playing the same side and total in a soccer game but I think Koln gets 2 today

Belarus

Brest/Zhodino U2.5

Brest has scored 10 goals in last 2 games. Don’t think they continue that. This has under all over it

GL

Last edited:
Nice bounce back so far

4-1

Adding 2 more

Spain
Barcelona/Mollarco O3

Italy
Inter Milano Pk

GL

Last edited:
Back