%ALT_TXT%% Bet at 5dimes

Soccer Plays

Paid In Full

The international Asian cup is in its semi final stages. Tomorrow mornings game between Japan/Iran is essentially the final of the tournament...2 best teams. I will try for the draw. Iran is yet to concede, but Japan are no slouches. Perhaps a 1-1 game sees extra time.

Japan/Iran Draw +192

GL

Paid In Full

The international Asian cup is in its semi final stages. Tomorrow mornings game between Japan/Iran is essentially the final of the tournament...2 best teams. I will try for the draw. Iran is yet to concede, but Japan are no slouches. Perhaps a 1-1 game sees extra time.

Japan/Iran Draw +192

GL

Loss. Try one more in this cup since I gave away my prediction earlier. Most of my plays will be in CL.

Japan ML +122

Paid In Full

Qatar is fucking legit. And they will make money in the Copa America in June in this thread. Give me them ats vs Columbia for certain.

Paid In Full

I need Real Sociedad to get a goal. Probably won’t happen though. Took the over and both teams to score in Atletico/Real Sociedad.

Late game

Athletic Bilbao +0.5 -119

GL

Paid In Full

Btw I’m a big Atletico Madrid fan. So there is sometimes bias involved when I bet their games but I also know Simeone is a rare breed of greatness

Paid In Full

0-3 start with all plays in here. I dno why when I post here I’m losing lol. The fuck. It will turn. I normally don’t play this many road teams in soccer. Today I played:

Tottenham +0.5 -119

GL

Paid In Full

Off the schneid. Good win Spurs. I should have added the under as well. Onto tomorrow. I like one a lot tomorrow and one more on Thursday for Europa. See y’all then.

Paid In Full

I just locked it in now. I know I already missed out on the great price but I’ll still grab it at this price that I am still fine with.

Wednesday Champions League

FC Porto ML -112

GL

Paid In Full

I’m going to try a fade chase against Juve.

I am very confident that they won’t win the CL this year and I am going to bet against them until they are out. If it’s not today I am pretty sure they will be out in the final 4 if not today.

AJAX advances +245

Ajax +0.5 +128

GL

Paid In Full

I’m going to try a fade chase against Juve.

I am very confident that they won’t win the CL this year and I am going to bet against them until they are out. If it’s not today I am pretty sure they will be out in the final 4 if not today.

AJAX advances +245

Ajax +0.5 +128

GL

$$$$$$$$$$

Now that’s how you do a chase system

Great wins.

:moneybill:

Paid In Full

They seem to get it done when they have to even with players missing. I’m siding with Tottenham. I believe that Ajax run ends over these two legs.

Tottenham pk,-1/2 -105

If they draw I get half my wager back.

GL