• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Sancho to ManUnited. Should be a fun team to watch next year although the last few transfers from Dortmund seemed to shit the bed at OT.

United have really rebuilt the squad

I'd still think they want a younger dm than matic to cover for pogba and bruno in midfield, a new cb with speed to pair with maguire, and then lb could use an upgrade but it's not a massive need

Probably another striker too for depth, but should be really solid

yeah, I'm like 94% sure the Sancho deal is done, just last minute bs between the clubs. Sancho wants to go, United have contract all done, Dortmund just squabbling over the final fees. Covid not helping matters much as well.
Grealish has already told Villa he wants to go to United as well. I'm kinda torn on this one because although he is a highly talented, I can't stand his rolled down socks. Plus, imagine a team with Grealish, Fernandes, James and Sancho. Going to be fucking olympic diving team out there. United just set the record for most pk's in the premier league, and Sancho drew 10 by himself last year I believe.
Also, United's record with Matic in the starting squad was very good and he was dealing with knocks most of the season. He just turned 32 and I mean in the position he plays, could see another 2-3 years out of him especially if you get a few guys like Fernandes and Grealish willing to work all over the pitch (Pogba not that man).
That begs the question as to what to do with Pogba, and frankly I'm not sure. I'd probably sell him (again). I mean the guy is pure fucking talent, but seems to play at half - 3/4 pace. And don't even get me started to his effort if brought on as a sub, pure shit.
Dean Henderson also has told United to piss or get off the pot with him which leads to another situation and frankly I'd sell DeGea straight away. DeGea is still world class, but ffs, he is a total prima donna these days and has given up a few howlers of late. Sell him and Pogba to add to the coffers.
Gonna need another full back cause Shaw is never going to give you a full season and AWB cannot play every fucking minute of every game. And lots of United fans begging for a CB but I think they can make due with what they've got or bring in a veteran for a year to play some minutes. Smalling's been lights out in Serie A, as has Sanchez of late, Lukaku, even fucking Ashley Young's been scoring this year, I swear as soon as guys leave the pressure of OT they shine (DiMaria's been pretty good at PSG the last 18 months or so too).

This is interesting that cbs changes the game to the game that has more going on in it... despite their being availability to watch either game

Aurier is reportedly going to inter for 20 million
Makes sense why their were the ndombele rumors then, inter and spurs were talking per all the Italian itk but spurs people were saying levy ain't selling him

So it was aurier

yeah, I'm like 94% sure the Sancho deal is done, just last minute bs between the clubs. Sancho wants to go, United have contract all done, Dortmund just squabbling over the final fees. Covid not helping matters much as well.
Grealish has already told Villa he wants to go to United as well. I'm kinda torn on this one because although he is a highly talented, I can't stand his rolled down socks. Plus, imagine a team with Grealish, Fernandes, James and Sancho. Going to be fucking olympic diving team out there. United just set the record for most pk's in the premier league, and Sancho drew 10 by himself last year I believe.
Also, United's record with Matic in the starting squad was very good and he was dealing with knocks most of the season. He just turned 32 and I mean in the position he plays, could see another 2-3 years out of him especially if you get a few guys like Fernandes and Grealish willing to work all over the pitch (Pogba not that man).
That begs the question as to what to do with Pogba, and frankly I'm not sure. I'd probably sell him (again). I mean the guy is pure fucking talent, but seems to play at half - 3/4 pace. And don't even get me started to his effort if brought on as a sub, pure shit.
Dean Henderson also has told United to piss or get off the pot with him which leads to another situation and frankly I'd sell DeGea straight away. DeGea is still world class, but ffs, he is a total prima donna these days and has given up a few howlers of late. Sell him and Pogba to add to the coffers.
Gonna need another full back cause Shaw is never going to give you a full season and AWB cannot play every fucking minute of every game. And lots of United fans begging for a CB but I think they can make due with what they've got or bring in a veteran for a year to play some minutes. Smalling's been lights out in Serie A, as has Sanchez of late, Lukaku, even fucking Ashley Young's been scoring this year, I swear as soon as guys leave the pressure of OT they shine (DiMaria's been pretty good at PSG the last 18 months or so too).

is grealish that good? I thought he was just the lone premier league level player on that Villa team and stood out for that reason. Also kinda wonder why ManU want him, but saw Villa offered him 100k per week so maybe the fan stays with the club he's always rooted for

Also, who is paying anything but a steep discount for Pogba or de Gea?

Everybody scored after the re-start in Serie A, not sure how impressive that is

I dont think graelish is a starter at a good man united team

Good squad player, but hes basically cover for bruno and rashford

His level is more everton, maybe newcastle or west ham

is grealish that good? I thought he was just the lone premier league level player on that Villa team and stood out for that reason. Also kinda wonder why ManU want him, but saw Villa offered him 100k per week so maybe the fan stays with the club he's always rooted for

Also, who is paying anything but a steep discount for Pogba or de Gea?

Everybody scored after the re-start in Serie A, not sure how impressive that is
Grealish is decent and still youngish. He is also English and marketable so he has obvious appeal. Is he world class? No, but he would be a step up from what they currently have behind their starters. It's also a bit tough to judge him because he was one of only 2 or 3 players on Villa that were top quality (Mings and McGinn) and tbh, there's something to be said for a guy that was able to keep their side up with a lack of quality all around. Surround a decent player with better players and sometimes they shine even brighter. Again, I'm not a big fan, and he is a bit of a diving cunt, but there are not many available play making midfielders with a high work rate in their prime out there. No Hazards falling out of trees. I'm fine if United pass on him, but it's a need.
There is plenty of market out there for both Pogba and DeGea. Are they going to fetch 100 million each? Fuck no. But there are certainly teams out there with interest and getting something in return for them, while being able to take their wages off the books clears up money for others. And let's face it, United don't need the money really, it's about improving the squad. DeGea really has to go because he will get a decent return and Dean Henderson is better and younger and the time has come. I'm fine with Pogba returning, but I think at this point I'd rather him go and get a player that will try harder and wants to be there. Fernandes has been an absolute revelation and the spark he has is no longer in Pogba. My dream get would be Hervetz and it floors me that he is apparently going to Chelsea. There are others still available as well, and SMS should still be on the radar, imho.
And as far as the ex-United players in serie A, Smalling's been a star literally all year. Last I checked he was either 2nd or 3rd highest ranked CB in player ratings. Lukaku was third top scorer in the league and Sanchez since the restart was one of the best ranked offensive players in the league (only Ibra ranked higher). Crazy.

And I watch the Europa trash yesterday. United understandably start their b team, and they are simply not good enough. Brandon Williams is shit, pure and simple. McTomminay is fine, but never going to be world class. I've given up all hope on Lingaard, he needs to be shipped the fuck out. Mata is toast, please move on. Dan James is really fucking fast, but has the touch of an orangutan. Igahalo constantly has his head in his hands because he can get no service. Fred tries real hard, and that's the best I can say about him. My thought is this is simply not good enough. City's B team would win 5-0. Chelsea's and Liverpools B teams would be much better as well. Top end talent is getting to be very very good. Need to fill in the holes fast if you want to be relevant. United came in 3rd this year in the league. But they were 33 fucking points behind Liverpool. And they are not in the same league as City even. Right now there are the top 2, middle 7 and then the rest.

why would grealish leave captaincy of his boyhood club to be a bench player when Villa offered him 100k per week

why would grealish leave captaincy of his boyhood club to be a bench player when Villa offered him 100k per week
I can't answer that, but Wayne Rooney left his boyhood club with a massive contract offered him for a chance to play at Old Trafford. Grealish has flat out told Villa he wants to go there.

Him going to united would be a huge mistake

If he wants to leave villa go to Everton or something

Hes a depth player like you say, the positions he played at villa would mean hes backup to martial and bruno

Also if sancho comes in, then greenwood probably ahead of him as well

Rooney is completely different, he was a top level prospect. Best player of his age group at the time he left everton

This is more like scott Sinclair or jack rodwell leaving Swansea and everton respectively, and their careers being over

That's the most recent season. I'm sure they'll make more, just fascinating stuff. Current owner trying to sell the team as well

Back