• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Bit of both

Leicester had Perez and maddison on the bench

I think I wrote it a few days before the restart but their subs are just not strong st all

Once they come on in 2nd half they looked way better, but couldnt get out of the 2-0 hole

I dont think they make cl

felt like LEI really missed Maddison vs CHE, i see now he played nearly the entire 2H but i take it you weren't impressed

Gray seems to have spurts of magic, but still pretty raw and Vardy didn't do a thing vs CHE either while Barnes was pretty poor

I'm just getting into soccer being that it's the only sport to watch.
Is it me or does the English Premier League look much better than the Italian League I watched yesterday? Lots of attacking and goal scoring. Athletes look better. I've been enjoying the doubleheaders and taking some the 1st and 2nd half props my book offers.

Is it me or does the English Premier League look much better than the Italian League I watched yesterday? Lots of attacking and goal scoring. Athletes look better. I've been enjoying the doubleheaders and taking some the 1st and 2nd half props my book offers.

There was more goals yesterday than probably the last 5 match days combined but I agree I prefer EPL

It's a quicker league, more pace, more focus on athletes, Italian style a bit more technical, slower build up

But goalsmper game across the big 5 leagues, Italy used to be much lower but its moved up last few years, england spain Italy are usually around 2.6-2.8. German has been around I think 3.2 for awhile

I think i agree with dylan. He threw his arm out. Plus it‘s the rule...some refs are more lax with it in accordance with what they perceive to be a spirit...but it clearly touched the hand...didn‘t it

no but average mid table side fears
Two options

Go with the off year, bring in a new rb, hoping on aarons but seen castagne rumors, either way, dont care who literally anyone but aurier

Holberg as DM seems sorted, need a CB

Hope season was a blip, talent is there in squad, parrott should be real option behind kane

Option two

Fire Mourinho, bring back poch, he clearly loves spurs, still wearing a spurs shirt the other day with his boys contract signing. Hope that he just needed a break to refresh

way more money spent on players and staffs and all that, Serie A is entertaining but not top quality

First leg of the German promotion playoff today — Bremen vs Heidenheim

watched it and was rooting for the underdog, also against Werder cuz i haven't been able to predict any of their matches. Going to like Heidenheim dogged at home since they pretty much had all the opportunities in this one rather inexplicably

interesting, I’m in same boat being new to soccer and I had complete opposite take of epl and spain la linga (more so than Italian tho). Musta just been a situation of what matches we happened to see! Early on I thought the premier league was incredibly boring/very few scoring chances, while la liga seemed far more wide open with lots of skill In their attacks!! I’m assuming it just a matter of the long layoff and teams taking a bit to find their form as it was the 1st few matches back when I felt this way And obviously you speaking of matches played this week now that they have some matches under their belts!

totally agree with La Liga as it's my favorite as well, but he said Italian league

I realize that. I was just saying I found epl to not be all that great but could have just been because I caught lot of early matches after the restart, but my comparison was much more so with la liga as I’ve seen much more of that than serie a. Although there is some pretty good quality at top of Serie A now that I think about, I really enjoy watching Atalanta!

Back