• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

be a miracle if Norwich can get this to pens

I would almost give the advantage to Norwich if it does go to pens, Krul is pretty good at them

Absolutely. Is there even a better GK than Krul in pens? He made a legend of himself in the 2014 WC. He gets in your head and is just really good at stopping them.

Soldado goal machine. I really love La Liga

My favorite leagues since nobody asked
1. Bundesliga/La Liga
huge gap
2. EPL

Is this right

Fa cup semis are United , Arsenal, Chelsea and City

CP looks really really good , a classic new age winger , able to cut inside with ease . Someone Pep would love

These premier league matches have been some straight up snooze fest since the restart! I don’t recall seeing either side with even a decent scoring chance in the 1st half this crystal palace/burnley match.

Oh wow, they gonna let them try penalty over again! Anyone watching care to explain why? I guess the keeper came out to far?

Oh wow, they gonna let them try penalty over again! Anyone watching care to explain why? I guess the keeper came out to far?

can't come off the line with more than one foot apparently. Amazing three PKs in that game, brutal for under players

Back