• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Liverpool being Liverpool again. Got tired of City being so dominant

feeling dumb for taking CP +1.5. I initially leaned Liverpool but flip flopped scareD to lay 1.5 goals. Lol. Really just mad I bet it either way, when I attempted to cap them last night this match had no appeal to me. Then I was sitting here bored and saw it was on tv! Soccer is Just like the sports I’m well versed in that respect, shouldnt be betting a game cause it on tv!!!

I feel like soccer is harder than cbb to cap. Its probably best to wait for lineup and formation which are published only shortly before kickoff. Also soccer seems to have more tactical flexibility. Whereas in cbb you got more known variables like uva with the packline etc @2daBank

feeling dumb for taking CP +1.5. I initially leaned Liverpool but flip flopped scareD to lay 1.5 goals. Lol. Really just mad I bet it either way, when I attempted to cap them last night this match had no appeal to me. Then I was sitting here bored and saw it was on tv! Soccer is Just like the sports I’m well versed in that respect, shouldnt be betting a game cause it on tv!!!

Well at least you got some tv entertainment hopefully! :)

Crazy thing is it came across on the flashscore app before I seen it on TV... Getting that goal notification is like the most exciting thing ever

Just read a report that says Ndombele has told Jose that he will never play for him again. Not good if true, and I don’t think the Spurs would be able to get back what they paid for him either in the current market

why is he included on the team sheet then

Hopefully arsonal continues having troubles holding a lead. Is it just me or has premier league been incredibly low scoring since the restart??

i don't think the offensive talent is close to what you see in the Bundesliga or La Liga from what i've watched. Maybe defense is better and the games are certainly rougher with far fewer cards given to keep players in line, but the product is ugly

i don't think the offensive talent is close to what you see in the Bundesliga or La Liga from what i've watched. Maybe defense is better and the games are certainly rougher with far fewer cards given to keep players in line, but the product is ugly

right but when I look back at scores prior to the stoppage they appeared to not be so low as a whole. Obviously that all I can go by as I never watched a epl match before this! lol

Unreal. Watford can’t score on all those chances then like usually happens the other team goes down and scores. Fuck

Does man city have much incentive to go all out in this upcoming match? I wanted to play them but worry Chelsea will be the way more motivated side.

Does man city have much incentive to go all out in this upcoming match? I wanted to play them but worry Chelsea will be the way more motivated side.

If City doesn‘t win Liverpool clinches i believe. Btw City hosts Liverpool after this

Back