• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Arsenal players wage cuts are continuing next year too, they only go back to normal wage if they make cl

They get a bit more of what they agreed to cut if they qualify for europa

So outside selling PEA, not a ton to spend

Lucas needs to be able to run at people, hes not the type of player when a team is sitting back so much

Need bergejin on

Or ndombele on and move glc up

besides Man City, no one has really looked that good so far.

Reminds me of the start of the Bundeglsia.

The game this morning was awful

Dazn always has a former player for all the big clubs on when they play

They use premier league productions i think

Spurs are the only club though where that former player is one where the fans universally hate him, and he rips on half the players because they staged a mutiny to make sure he got fired

Just read a report that says Ndombele has told Jose that he will never play for him again. Not good if true, and I don’t think the Spurs would be able to get back what they paid for him either in the current market

Fucking Newcastle, thought I had a winner. Seems like every loss I’ve taken since starting to try this soccer thing has been my team leading and giving up the equalizer very late!! Forget who it was but had one team score 1st goal in 89th minute so thought I won for sure and mf’ers gave up the equalizer In stoppage time, ugh!!

Went with Crystal palace+1.5 mostly cause it on tv! Lol.

also on Atalanta (tailed jimbo), and over 3 (my own, lol).

Just read a report that says Ndombele has told Jose that he will never play for him again. Not good if true, and I don’t think the Spurs would be able to get back what they paid for him either in the current market

The ones out of France are not

Just cashed a +271 dog in Celta Vigo!! Think I was rather fortunate considering sociedad had far more possession, shots, and shots on goal! Celta only shot on goal was the penalty kick they scored on! Lol. I’ll take it, especially after taking a tough loss on Newcastle.

Let’s go Atalanta! How bad a sign is it the number crept up all day? I’m very new to soccer so dunno how much weight line moves carry, if any. Lol.

let’s see bunch of early goals too!! I got over 3 last night and noticed I got better of juice on that one!

Let’s go Atalanta! How bad a sign is it the number crept up all day? I’m very new to soccer so dunno how much weight line moves carry, if any. Lol.

let’s see bunch of early goals too!! I got over 3 last night and noticed I got better of juice on that one!
May have been due to lineups

Unless a big player is out unexpectedly, which I dont think so, not a super bad sign

Omg. Atalanta just missed golden opportunity for a goal then they immediately gave up one on other end. Holy cow, this kind of match a far cry from the epl!! Wide open.

Back