• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Umm lamela is our best presser and tackle of the attackers

I know hes been injur3e but Norwich gonna be easier to move the ball now from the back

So def need a 2nd

Have no confidence going into Southampton away in fa cup this weekend based off this

Fa cup important this season as well

I didn’t get to watch the game2H much but it sounds like they still suck

Up until spurs took the 2-1 lead, norwich were the better side, spurs had a few moments, usually lo celso

After the goal, they parked the bus and kinds shut things down

Think the team just needs a reset, I'd keep maybe 5 or 6 guys and just jet everyone else

I know you guys have been clamoring for this for a while.

Who will replace Eriksen‘s role on the team?
Clearly he can do a lot for a team in attack when he‘s focused.

Sitting on Liverpool first half/game draw for +1300 and Liverpool first half/wolves game for +4100...

So come on you Wolves!

I know you guys have been clamoring for this for a while.

Who will replace Eriksen‘s role on the team?
Clearly he can do a lot for a team in attack when he‘s focused.

Lo celso has already taken his place, hes been a sub since Jose came aboard

He will be great for inter, probably a top 5 midfielder in that league right away off the top of my head, maybe top 3

Beautiful through ball from Reus for an awesome finish from Sancho. This right after Köln narrowly missed getting on the board

Very hum-ho win from Leverkusen today. 3-0. Often very static going forward, often little movement. Short bursts of effort. Periods where they were „just hanging on.“ then solidified the lead with two more goals. Düsseldorf is horrible in attack. Case in point a player had an open path to goal then passed up his chance which allowed the defense to recover. A couple sorta near misses from Henning. Just an easy win from a superior team against an obvious relegation candidate

Lmao this ref is soooooo pro-Liverpool. Its literally absurd. Terrible dive from Origi and this foul call is just one bad decision so far

Back