• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Good god Villa is terrible in the back. No excuse for that backline for allowing Mahrez to get that shot off and so cleanly

Villa fans leaving after 29 min lol

Wtf was Drinkwater doing on the second goal lol

So easy for City in Villa‘s final third

Lo celso last few games looking more and more comfortable. He was a big goal scorer in la liga. Think he can get 10 goals rest of way

Him and lamela play well off each other

It's a switch tho, instead of having the defensive one at lb and aurier bombing forward

Tanganga normally a cb, so it turns to back 3 when we have ball and sess has free roam from lb

Which I like

I just want a proper right back, tangangs good cover, get him some starts

But max Aaron's

Semedo I keep seeing too as an option

I think LA Galaxy are about to break the bank for Chicarito, Im told he is still a god for Mexican fans but I have my doubts that the buzz is still there

Back