• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

You tend to be a half glass empty when it comes to Spurs , I’m really surprised to see you sold on Mourinho
They’re talking themselves into this, even though teeed talked endless shit about how bad Jose was when Chelsea rehired him. He might get them to top 4 this year, but they are already losing Eriksen, Verts, and Alderwereild this summer and would you be surprised if he doesn’t hit it off with players like Song, Ali, or Kane and either sell them off or them force their way out? Its a desperation hire to try to get back into the CL, firing the guy that got them to where they are today. Hard to see the positive in this from a non-biased perspective.

They’re talking themselves into this, even though teeed talked endless shit about how bad Jose was when Chelsea rehired him. He might get them to top 4 this year, but they are already losing Eriksen, Verts, and Alderwereild this summer and would you be surprised if he doesn’t hit it off with players like Song, Ali, or Kane and either sell them off or them force their way out? Its a desperation hire to try to get back into the CL, firing the guy that got them to where they are today. Hard to see the positive in this from a non-biased perspective.
Eriksen and Toby can go. If someone thinks they are still good players in the last year they need to watch the tape. Maybe they’ll be good again on another team, but I doubt it. Toby just let one with lazy defending on a corner

Marcelo was in the fckn air when he dove. Such garbage. Fucking hate when refs decide games with stupid nonsense like this

Saw this on Twitter and it’s true. The 1H was as an example of why the team has sucked this year. No one stepping up. Toby was lazy on the second, just let his man go.

There’s a reason Toby couldn’t find a way out this Of this team

and there it is

2-1 City. That's a great hit be De Bruyne but I feel it could have been saved

Hold on to that scoreline Newcastle.

This man u midfield is so crap, and we have a potential midfield that would be running the fucking show against them, and yet both ndombele and glc sit on the bench

Winks and sissiko are fine in a 3, never a 2

It worked with eriksen or even lamela sometimes cause they'd drop back and help

Sonny, alli, and lucas are all forwards, no dropping back in to the hol4 to help there

Jose shouldnt even edit to ht to make this switch

Man U never losing at home when scoring first in its entire history is one to the most incredible stats I’ve ever heard

Back