• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Kroos picks out Brandt who guides it past keeper 6-1. Brandt had so much space. So easy. This cant be effort from NI

God as a fan of the prem i hope i dont have to see mourinho back. Hes such an intolerably arrogant and obnoxious hypocritical asshole

Mourinho will be announced tomorrow. I suppose on the plus side, it can’t get worse. Will be interested where Poch goes. Bayern seems to make the most sense.

Mourinho will be announced tomorrow. I suppose on the plus side, it can’t get worse. Will be interested where Poch goes. Bayern seems to make the most sense.

Ya just saw, training moved till afternoon so he can be announced in morning then run it

I actually think short term it's good, mourinho has always been good for 2 years, 3rd goes to shit

Probly finish 4th now too

Ya just saw, training moved till afternoon so he can be announced in morning then run it

I actually think short term it's good, mourinho has always been good for 2 years, 3rd goes to shit

Probly finish 4th now too

doesnt really make sense to me. If he wasnt happy with how United spent, whats he gonna say about Spurs

Would prefer a young coach that can everyone can be optimistic about

I feel like all the players are gonna have their predetermined thoughts about Jose and they may not be good

doesnt really make sense to me. If he wasnt happy with how United spent, whats he gonna say about Spurs

Would prefer a young coach that can everyone can be optimistic about

I feel like all the players are gonna have their predetermined thoughts about Jose and they may not be good

Just meant short term to stabilize this year

Would have preferred howe or someone similar for the future yes, but top 4 is important this year and I do think better chance of that with jose than someone like that

I very much doubt hes still manager by the start of the season after next

Bayern seems super obvious, but I wonder if he waits till summer when madrid may be open

Barca should try going for him to replace Valverde. I know he said he wouldn't go there due to Espanyol but if Barca comes it may be tough to turn down. But yeah most likely he waits summer for the Real Madrid job. Though no guarantee Zidane will be gone

Barca should try going for him to replace Valverde. I know he said he wouldn't go there due to Espanyol but if Barca comes it may be tough to turn down. But yeah most likely he waits summer for the Real Madrid job. Though no guarantee Zidane will be gone

Ya it's a risk, but I mean, unless ole really turns it around, the united job would be there too, not a bad fallback

Ya it's a risk, but I mean, unless ole really turns it around, the united job would be there too, not a bad fallback

Yes but I have read a few articles saying Poch would love to go in Spain next so I wonder if he will wait for an opening in Real Madrid. Or Barca, I think he would consider it at least, anything is possible in futbol and with the best player ever that must be appealing if Barca finally get rid of Valverde.

Or now/soon there are possibilities like Bayern or Napoli perhaps if he doesn't want to wait.

---

Mourinho In! Official. I'm surprised they went with him, but should be fun.

Lol at the Poc sacking and replacing hill with Jose. Teeed will never in a million years admit it but he’s got to be beside himself with this and losing all of their good players this coming summer

Lol at the Poc sacking and replacing hill with Jose. Teeed will never in a million years admit it but he’s got to be beside himself with this and losing all of their good players this coming summer

ive heard the players are leaving every year. Heard poch was going to Man U every year

Jose has a history of getting wins. It all went sideways at Chelsea... but the same thing happened to Conte and Sarri. Weird club those guys

it didn’t go well at Man U. But the silver lining is that it has gotten worse since he left.

the fact that Tottenham is paying him 13 million a year (Poch was getting 8.5) says they must feel incredibly good about this hire. They could’ve gone with someone no one has ever heard of and everyone would have talked themselves into on the cheap.

Jose has a history of getting wins. It all went sideways at Chelsea... but the same thing happened to Conte and Sarri. Weird club those guys

it didn’t go well at Man U. But the silver lining is that it has gotten worse since he left.

the fact that Tottenham is paying him 13 million a year (Poch was getting 8.5) says they must feel incredibly good about this hire. They could’ve gone with someone no one has ever heard of and everyone would have talked themselves into on the cheap.

You tend to be a half glass empty when it comes to Spurs , I’m really surprised to see you sold on Mourinho

I mean it all went sideways a chelsea, after he won the league, like utah says, happened to others too, think that points to the players rather than 3 great managers

People forget he finished 2nd behind city at united, then Woodward fucked him, united fans dont blame jose

i think you will get a new manager bounce with almost anyone you bring in, the team has talent obviously

Where would we even rate him from a tatics perspective in today’s game , is he even in the top 10?

seems a little desperate to me, is it top 4 or bust given how much he is being paid ?

You tend to be a half glass empty when it comes to Spurs , I’m really surprised to see you sold on Mourinho

I think Jose is a historically great manager that didn’t do well with teams where the odds where stacked against him for whatever reason.

the concern on my end is how he fits in with Tottenham. Man U was spending 100 million every summer and it wasn’t good enough. I’m curious how it goes

i think you will get a new manager bounce with almost anyone you bring in, the team has talent obviously

Where would we even rate him from a tatics perspective in today’s game , is he even in the top 10?

seems a little desperate to me, is it top 4 or bust given how much he is being paid ?

with how much he’s paid he will be manager next year unless they finish like 15th.

tbh I didn’t think Poch was very good tactic. He was great at getting the best out of players. But I felt he struggled to adjust tactics at times.

Athletic article on poch absolutely crushed him, saying he fully lost the room, players tired of the tactics, the training, also thought he was a huge sulk

I didnt know this but after cl final he didnt even fly back with team, just ghosted everyone and flew home to spain

Athletic article on poch absolutely crushed him, saying he fully lost the room, players tired of the tactics, the training, also thought he was a huge sulk

I didnt know this but after cl final he didnt even fly back with team, just ghosted everyone and flew home to spain

right I read that

clearly the right decision to fire him, the only question is why not sooner , they may have put themselves in too big of a hole this season

Biggest thing imo is it sounds like were gonna get Luis Campos as director of football from lille

He said in an interview last month to that he would only ever leave lille to work with mourinho again

Guy has crushed it the last 5 years

Bought mbappe, lemar, b. Silva, pepe, james, martial, mandy, bakoyako, fabinho

Call for like 75m, half of which was for james, and theyve been sold for over 600m

right I read that

clearly the right decision to fire him, the only question is why not sooner , they may have put themselves in too big of a hole this season

I think If it was to top 2 then yes, but to me chelsea and Leicester are both way over performing

Christmas season is all about depth too with so many games in dec and january, and neither have much, chelsea cause of the ban and leicester just a shallow squad

I think the gap from 3rd to like 8th is less than 6 points by mid january

The line vs west ham jumped from even to -130 since yesterday at 365

So uk betters are backing him to be good

Only concerning thing to me so far is he supposedly loves dier, always wanted him st United

That athletic article said the last time spurs played vs mou at man u, poch got super mad dier and mou were speaking portugese in the tunnel post match

At this point I’m pretty much pumped for this

another problem I foresee is unlike Poch, if he has success he is gone by the end of next season

Great start, so much energy, so much more freedom attacking

Plus jose called out eriksen pre game

What a lovely day so far

Back