• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Yes that is what I meant. I wasn’t thinking straight when I made the play.

There are lines where a draw is no bet, basically cancels, but the odds go way down

Like just looking at the biggest game this weekend

Liverpool v man city

3 way bet has

Liverpool +155
City +160
Draw +250

Whereas draw no bet has

Liverpool -125
City -120

Can also do the +0.5 aka Asian lines

Both are -200

So if you took liverpool +0.5

You win the bet if they win or in a draw, can also do +1.5 or -2.5 etc.

People talk about nfl officiating being crazy with so much money and so many people watching

Like 30m people watch an nfl game

Easily over 500 milly watching this right now and way more bet on it, and var still crap

City are getting half chances, all kdb needs is like 2 feet of space to send in a cross

I think they score in the 15 mins after ht

This season has shown some cracks in city”s back line

So many injuries at lb

Laporte was such a huge loss, fernandinho has been ok there, but then the midfield misses him

Kinda crazy they have like 7 attacking mids

No decent backup cbs

Also left back isnt strong defensively

Cancelo is better than walker right now, but walker a bit better defensively and even hes only average, so cancelo sits, which hurts their attack quite a bit cause all their right sided players like to cut in, so only wide threats on left

Could see them buying someone like alderwiereld in january, would be cheap

So dumb to out mls final on nfl Sunday

Ts and ps to Michael bradley, no one is paying him 6 milly next year, today was his only way

Back