• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Gonzalez is a fckn moron if he hadn‘t stood in offsides for zero reason that keeper probably wouldn‘t have stopped that free kick from going in. Such a piece of trash

Nah, it can’t be the worst mate

What’s on deck for food

Well worst outside real life type things

You are lucky cause of pens and steez

I have had canucks in finals twice, once I was only 6 so no big deal, but 2011 hurt hard, raiders in SB got stomped, england semi last year was tough too

I will def be uber eats order in

Theres a spurs bar here but for the big games i need 100% focus

Thinking wings, maybe some pizza too

You?

Well worst outside real life type things

You are lucky cause of pens and steez

I have had canucks in finals twice, once I was only 6 so no big deal, but 2011 hurt hard, raiders in SB got stomped, england semi last year was tough too

I’m at just the point that it’s awesome they even made the finals

What do you think about harry?

Full training for a week so I think he starts, but part of me thinks save him for like 60th min

What do you think about harry?

Full training for a week so I think he starts, but part of me thinks save him for like 60th min

If he’s fully fit, I think you play him the whole game. Outside the Ajax game and the City CL game, they’ve been abysmal in terms of scoring. Son hasn’t looked since Kane injury 2.

If he’s fully fit, I think you play him the whole game. Outside the Ajax game and the City CL game, they’ve been abysmal in terms of scoring. Son hasn’t looked since Kane injury 2.
Just worried about costa a few years ago clearly wasnt ready, and it burned them a sub

I guess just have to trust harry and if he says he can go potentially 120 min

Have to trust him

So if he starts, who sits?

Assuming front 6 is kane, son, eriksen, sissoko....

Lucas and dele? Winks? Dier? Wanyama?

If winks fit I go him and dele, save lucas and lamela for 2nd half

If no winks fit, probaly wanyama

Assume back 4 is rose, toby, jan, trips

Scared of trips slowness vs their speed on left of mane and robertson

The fact that's it's even a maybe shows how bad a decision this was

Not only a final, but a season in cl, which changes their transfer strategy etc.

Cant believe they went sentimental

Doesn‘t even stop at hurting themselves. If they lose, Cech concludes his career with a loss. So much for positive sentiments.

Back