• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Am I crazy did I not see the report this week?

Or is it someone rlse

Spanish paper said that madrid and he have a verbal agreement on a deal, they dont have a great history of being right

But either way, if they can get like 100m for him and buy two replacements for 50m each with the money, not the worst thing

In general I think hes an idiot

But the people who are fans, are for the most part big fans, not just fans of their club like with north american sports or even Europeans with theirs. Plus we get way more soccer on tv than they do in europe for the most part, so there is so much more to see

Its just like I bet the same is true for nfl fans in the uk and europe, when you have to put more effort into being a fan because it's not readily around you, of course you follow a bit more

He’s arrogant and kinda a troll , so no one really ever takes him seriously

He makes a decent point

There are a couple different types of “fans “ though

G Neville: “This is not a team this. It reminds me of the Tottenham group Pochettino picked up. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is going to have to dismantle this piece by piece.”

Lol man u. What a mess and no way Ole seems to me like the guy to fix it. At least he knew to start Pogba unlike arrogant moron Mourinho lol

Back