• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Jinx confirmed

Great experience

Turns out I bought seats in the premium section and we got “free” food and beer

That's awesome, soglad you got to go

Is stadium asgood as people are saying or is it just more american with the fancy stuff that european stadiums usually lack

That's awesome, soglad you got to go

Is stadium asgood as people are saying or is it just more american with the fancy stuff that european stadiums usually lack

I think it’s a mix of the American stadium good things and a great English atmosphere. I had goosebumps at the beginning of the game with the crowd going nuts. It was just too bad they lost and we didn’t get to see the stadium erupt with a goal celebration

It looks like they used Tripper‘s arm for the offsides line?? Thats very generous for Ajax considering Trippier‘s arm isn‘t a legal part of his body (cause it‘d be hand ball)

Danny Rose sucks. At least he passed for once tho instead of taking on three defenders at once. Spurs need to get it to Lucas inside the box. He‘s clearly their most dynamic threat on the ball

Eriksen to Madrid , I guess that was a foregone conclusion .

He seems to have dropped in quality this year ( could be wrong )

The tempo in this Everton game is awesome. Blues have come out super determined and Burnley trying to keep up

This is a big game coming up and I don’t think it will be as easy as the price on liverpool suggest

Back