• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

That's nice he said that about psg, but hes not there in 5 years like braves said, I just dont think now is the time to sell him, most likely closer to when his contract is winding down

Kinda think Real will get Hazard and Neymar. Think they'll most assuredly move Bale, I just hope United doesn't make a major over bid like AdM ffs.

They could play a nice MF with a Kroos setting up behind Hazard - Modric - Isco or Asensio
Neymar up front with Vinicuious

Don't think they'll go after M'Bappe. Maybe Barca take a stab at him cause that would be a nice attack with Messi and Dembele

Thank you BR Live I've been on the phone for 30 minutes and not seen one second of action

Really hope city draw barca, Bayer, or juve, just to see them challenged by a non english side and have an entertaining game

Fully expecting Porto for them tho

How did they seed the teams for the round of 16? Sorry for the dumb questions, I just started following the EPL and subsequently the CL a couple months ago.

How did they seed the teams for the round of 16? Sorry for the dumb questions, I just started following the EPL and subsequently the CL a couple months ago.
No dumb questions at all

It was based on group stages

If you won your group stages you got matched with a team that finished 2nd, team that won group stages got 2nd leg at home, and you couldnt draw the team from your group, starting in qf its random

For group stages it's based on european coefficient, essentially you earn points every year for winning games in europe, be it champions league or europa, and it's a rolling score over past 5 years

So for group of 32, its split into 4 pots, pot A is champions league and europa league winners, plus the 6 champions from top 6 european leagues, as of right now its england, spain, Italy, germany, france, russia

The next 3 pots of 8 are sorted by their coefficient, which are here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Club_coefficient

And one team from each pot is picked, cant be with a team from same country is only rule here

Thanks. Been watching FA Cup too and seems like Man City has had some favorable matchups from the draw.

Back