• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

At the supporters trust meetings they have with levy and the club, the minutes from the last 2 years, it's all about wanting in a new stadium and not at Wembley

At the supporters trust meetings they have with levy and the club, the minutes from the last 2 years, it's all about wanting in a new stadium and not at Wembley

Yeah I understand that no one is happy about wembley now as I have volume on when they mention it twice a week on tv and see the half empty stadium. But nonetheless this has not been the mindset from the start

Looking at fixture list has me feeling more confident, those 6 games against non top 2 teams are all very winnable

Chelsea, united, arsenal dont have cupcake schedules, will take points off each other

You just watched them lose to Southampton and you can say you’re feeling confident? Under no circumstances can I feel confident about this team at the moment against any team.

You just watched them lose to Southampton and you can say you’re feeling confident? Under no circumstances can I feel confident about this team at the moment against any team.

A poor 2nd half where they didnt even really allow a ton of chances, they just had 2 players make massive errors

Rose I just have no clue what he was doing

Walker Peter's should never play for the club again

But I meant more so, more confident, as in from 30 minutes ago, 5 home games against palace, west ham (with you in attendance so thats a win), everton, Brighton, hudds

If they cant win those than poch can leave

A poor 2nd half where they didnt even really allow a ton of chances, they just had 2 players make massive errors

Rose I just have no clue what he was doing

Walker Peter's should never play for the club again

Mate they haven’t won any of their last 4 league games. 2 of the teams they’ve lost too are just outside of relegation. 1 of the teams has stopped listening to their manager. Another they won because of an iffy penalty and a saved penalty.

Yeah they’ve beat Dortmund, but to be honest Dortmund is basically doing the same thing as spurs in Germany.

I can’t look at any schedule right now and say.. yeah... they’ve got this

I'm not saying they got this, you are taking 1 word out of context

I wasnt saying I'm confident, I was saying I am more confident after reading the fixture list

Dortmund the other day not counting as good either way, wasnt a normal game

They had a good plan, but were just trying not to lose 4-0

But just looking at the other clubs

Chelsea on 56 have

Wolves
At everton - 3 days after Kyiv
At Cardiff
West ham
At liverpool
Burnley
At United
Watford
At leicester

Arsenal on 57 have

United
At wolves
Newcastle
At everton
At watford
Palace
At leicester
Brighton
At Burnley

United on 58 have

At arsenal
Watford
At wolves
West ham
At everton
Man city
Chelsea
At hudds
Cardiff

Just as a possible look let's say

Chelsea, draw everton, lose to liverpool, lose to united. That's optimistic for them imo. Gets to 75

Arsenal, let's say lose 2 and draw 2 of their 5 away games, draw united but win all other home, super optimistic, gets them to 75

United, draw arsenal, draw wolves and everton, lose to city. That would get them to 75, but thays crazy optimistic to me

Graelish scoring the winner today after that knob ran on the field and punched him is poetic justice

Wish someone had cantona'd him

Hazard saving a point but this is why not super worried mate, chelsea not great

Saw a stat too that united are no real different under OGS, only difference in why results better is ddg save percentage up like 12%

I wonder if they kick the tires on Mbappe or Neymar , but Mbappe is prolly worth close to 300 million on his own considering what Neymar got a couple years back

I'm guessing hazard for sure

I remember last year zizou was supposedly interested in icardi

Neymar is possible

French writer saying he wants kante

Militao or de ligt I bet happens

PSG is his dream team?

I think he is at either Barca or Real Madrid in 5 years .
He's French. They're oil money. He wants PSG to be world stage like the Spanish teams. He's said he wants to be that catalyst.

He is French ? :)

I guess it’s possible he stays , just seems like the very best players ply for one of those two clubs at some point in their career

He is French ? :)

I guess it’s possible he stays , just seems like the very best players ply for one of those two clubs at some point in their career
This sport has to avoid the Madrid/Barca takeover, it's taking off at a ridiculous pace worldwide. That conglomerate would kill any momentum. It needs big teams and big money.

Back