• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

ive had 3 games this weekend in the weekend league were I have had over 20 shots and I've lost

been a terribly unlucky weekend for me

No Silva, just never understand what Pep is throwing out there

gruv do you have a local Spurs fan club there? If so I'd try to get involved in that to find tickets. There's a big one here, if you connect on FB or twit you'll prolly get some connection for them

No Silva, just never understand what Pep is throwing out there

gruv do you have a local Spurs fan club there? If so I'd try to get involved in that to find tickets. There's a big one here, if you connect on FB or twit you'll prolly get some connection for them

none that I know of...a quick search says the twitter account hasn't been updated in 2 years and the facebook hasn't been updated this season

Ususally the City group here invites the Spurs group to the pub and vice versa for home and home watch days, I'll see if I can find them...we exchange connections with the LA, Houston, Chicago, Miami etc clubs especially for Summer matches. A lot of these people in our group are British, several from Manchester.

Ususally the City group here invites the Spurs group to the pub and vice versa for home and home watch days, I'll see if I can find them...we exchange connections with the LA, Houston, Chicago, Miami etc clubs especially for Summer matches. A lot of these people in our group are British, several from Manchester.

I just posted on the Spurs Reddit sub, well see what comes of it

Thanks BTW

If you want, search FB for Arizona Spurs: Supporters Club and join...tell em you don't have an active local club and say you want to meet up if you make it down this way. Then start poking around...people join us all the time when in from out of town

Jesus just saw in the last 8 days Aguero has scored as many home PL goals as Huddersfield have all season

Jesus just saw in the last 8 days Aguero has scored as many home PL goals as Huddersfield have all season
That's wild

Other crazy stat I saw was chelsea have allowed 1.2% of all of their goals in the premier league, in their last 3 away games

Jesus who is this pundit on tnt claiming the pitch is awful because the nfl played there? So therefore Tottenham will lose and that’s why Tottenham has played poorly at Wembley.

Holy smokes

I think foyth slides up more as a dm than a true cb

I trust aurier on pulisic, no reus is big

Weve struggled on set pieces defensively, wint be an issue with gotye, sancho, co

Last year poch sat back and we crushed em on the counter, twice, make it 3

Jesus who is this pundit on tnt claiming the pitch is awful because the nfl played there? So therefore Tottenham will lose and that’s why Tottenham has played poorly at Wembley.

Holy smokes
Lol

Last nfl game was what like 3 months ago?

Didnt know till earlier today

Future ballon dor winner Juan foyth was a number 10 until like 2 or 3 years ago

Why hes a wizard with the ball

Back