• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Leicester is gonna be a tricky wicket, BVB obviously

wouldnt be shocked if Kane is back for Chelsea

He always comes back early, I think arsenal at the latest

8 days off now is hugh, Lester is type of team we usually do well with since they don't sit back, I wouldn't start my man Fernando against them

Dortmund falling back a bit in buli helps a bit

It's usually a disadvantage but first match at home is huge, will probably need at least 1 away goal and need harry for that

This is getting to boston levels when the media called francona a pill popper when he left

On tsn premier league preview, guys are now saying tfc think they overpaid seba on last deal, and expected him to return the favor now

It's a good thing hes gone, coach has been wanting to change formation, expect new DP to be a winger or attacking mid, not a striker

That's a good league for him

Build up some confidence, good level of defensive play, tough on him up a bit

I'm confused, only TNT showing CL matches in English? Thought there was another channel in on the knockouts

Several Spanish channels have the RM match and Roma match listed but for some reason I thought TNT had another outlet like Tru or something

I'm confused, only TNT showing CL matches in English? Thought there was another channel in on the knockouts

Several Spanish channels have the RM match and Roma match listed but for some reason I thought TNT had another outlet like Tru or something

I thought Univision was showing it in Spanish? Yes tnt will be the only, you’ll have to pay $3 if you want to watch the other game

I have 4 channels showing the other match but all Spanish which may not be a bad thing

Back